Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Idea for Alliance Missions

To whom it may concern,

Why can't alliance missions be customized for each battlegroup? In Mcoc, each battlegroup can be different maps and different difficulty.

I don't see why the entire alliance has to do the same map at the same time, plus it would make it easier when people are on vacation or just to busy with real life.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes. Please make this happen, some of my alliance mates have always wanted to do higher levels while some with less time and resources wanted easier runs.
  • ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴍᴄᴏᴄ, ᴋᴇʏs! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʟʟᴀ ғᴜɴ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛғᴛғ ᴛᴏᴏ!

ʙᴜᴛ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. 😊
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    *Le Vydious message *
    Gang I've told you all before Mcoc and Tftf are both different games. This forum is to talk about tftf and Transformers related topics only,
    Therefore I'm going to close this thread and keep the forums tidy.
    Also I'll definitely pass this suggestion along the team.

So ... Inb4close?
    But i do agree with you keys !
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Slayer wrote: »
    *Le Vydious message *
    Gang I've told you all before Mcoc and Tftf are both different games. This forum is to talk about tftf and Transformers related topics only,

So ... Inb4close?

*Gang,*
    *Le Vydious message *

So ... Inb4close?

>Inb4close
    *Le someone message*
    Hurr flag for unoriginality durr

All jokes aside,
    ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴍᴄᴏᴄ, ᴋᴇʏs! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ɪᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʟʟᴀ ғᴜɴ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛғᴛғ ᴛᴏᴏ!

ʙᴜᴛ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. 😊
    Imagine Cyclonus, Cheetor and Sideswipe of all bots becoming the new meta thanks to this new game mode. No one would complain about receiving “bad bots” anymore.
    Not sure what the timings/bot requirements would be, but I sure hope Kabam would do something to make AW/AM...less stressful(?) than in the other game
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    To whom it may concern,

Why can't alliance missions be customized for each battlegroup? In Mcoc, each battlegroup can be different maps and different difficulty.

I don't see why the entire alliance has to do the same map at the same time, plus it would make it easier when people are on vacation or just to busy with real life.

Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý! đây là một ý tưởng tuyệt vời mà phải được thực hiện vào trò chơi!

To whom it may concern,

Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý! đây là một ý tưởng tuyệt vời mà phải được thực hiện vào trò chơi!

And then you ask why you get flagged....
    edited July 2019
    To whom it may concern,

And then you ask why you get flagged....

He was speaking veitnamese...I'm making it so he can understand

EDIT: Unless he uses google translate...then that whole downloading a translator was pointless XD
    To whom it may concern,

I dont see any veitnamese other than that
    Anyway it translates to-

" I totally agree! This is a great idea that must be made into the game!"
    If anyone's wondering..
    To whom it may concern,

I dont see any veitnamese other than that
    Anyway it translates to-

" I totally agree! This is a great idea that must be made into the game!"
    If anyone's wondering..

Or it was just my google translate acting up...in that case my bad...it translated the first message to veitnamese
    To whom it may concern,

haha isso é tão mano épico! ეს არ არის ინგლისური ფორუმი? באותה מידה תוכל לשנות את שמך למר פלאגמן! Xddddd
  • NeneNene Posts: 1
    To whom it may concern,

Totally agree.

Gunz0 wrote: »
    To whom it may concern,

haha isso é tão mano épico! ეს არ არის ინგლისური ფორუმი? באותה מידה תוכל לשנות את שמך למר פלאגמן! Xddddd

I got

"This and cat hand epic isn't this an english forum"

The symbols are mixed languages...some are greek