Home General Discussion

Çųř§əđ Īmąğē§

17891113

Comments

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 516
    edited May 24
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 516
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 498
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.

    did anyone go to tfwiki and go to the page of onyx prime?
    you WILL be shocked
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 516
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.

    did anyone go to tfwiki and go to the page of onyx prime?
    you WILL be shocked

    What a surprise. Shockwave is responsible for all the bad things in the IDW Transformers Universe. Guess what he also does
    - Shot Batman’s parents
    - Killed TFP Cliffjumper and blamed it on Starscream
    - Became the Idea of Evil
    - Assassinated Kabam Gerald
    - Was the reason TFTF stopped adding new bots
    - Invented the Coronavirus
    What a twist!

    Seems logical.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.

    did anyone go to tfwiki and go to the page of onyx prime?
    you WILL be shocked

    What a surprise. Shockwave is responsible for all the bad things in the IDW Transformers Universe. Guess what he also does
    - Shot Batman’s parents
    - Killed TFP Cliffjumper and blamed it on Starscream
    - Became the Idea of Evil
    - Assassinated Kabam Gerald
    - Was the reason TFTF stopped adding new bots
    - Invented the Coronavirus
    What a twist!

    That last one makes too much sense to not be true.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 516
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    iwb2zmdwsn6f.jpg
    👀👀

    I am Optimel Prime, leader of the Autobots and I send you this message, I only did it to save our race!

    Do it in solid white and it can be naked magnus bayverse armorless magnus.

    Is there really a difference to naked and Bayverse. They are movies that make loved characters like Devastator have a big SCROTUM.

    did anyone go to tfwiki and go to the page of onyx prime?
    you WILL be shocked

    What a surprise. Shockwave is responsible for all the bad things in the IDW Transformers Universe. Guess what he also does
    - Shot Batman’s parents
    - Killed TFP Cliffjumper and blamed it on Starscream
    - Became the Idea of Evil
    - Assassinated Kabam Gerald
    - Was the reason TFTF stopped adding new bots
    - Invented the Coronavirus
    What a twist!

    That last one makes too much sense to not be true.

    It should've been called the"Corossive slime virus"
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,806
    Note to Self:
    4f76i7q32dae.jpg
    Stop being a lazy git
    Sigh.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Note to Self:
    4f76i7q32dae.jpg
    Stop being a lazy git
    Sigh.

    Not cursed at all.
    He's actually a good brawler just dont listen to what the internet(tftf forum) says.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    q7dm0zwiou3d.png
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 498
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    q7dm0zwiou3d.png

    This is cursed?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 650
    “I walk along the lonely road...”
    ck8jtna374bu.png
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Technobot wrote: »
    “I walk along the lonely road...”
    ck8jtna374bu.png

    Lol, is that it now?? Are new spotlights gonna be like this?? Why is there nothing being generated?? Plz Kabam fix this.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    6psmsed3a7ul.gif

    I wish this burn aura on tronus would be a permanent ability
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    Slayer wrote: »
    6psmsed3a7ul.gif

    I wish this burn aura on tronus would be a permanent ability

    9qx7ag9qd07g.png

    Haha 🤣🤣
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 516
    edited June 6
    Kitten wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    6psmsed3a7ul.gif

    I wish this burn aura on tronus would be a permanent ability

    9qx7ag9qd07g.png

    GASP! You cropped the meme.

    Now that's what I call character development

    Where has the Crazy Wheeljack timeline gone through to get this high!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Guys, it's Evasion Mode Optimus Prime.
    gs3zah8yqdlp.png
    3e6pcgonfvda.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    Guys, it's Evasion Mode Optimus Prime.
    gs3zah8yqdlp.png
    3e6pcgonfvda.png

    When you get hit by Kickback heavy and your TCog malfunctions 🤣🤣
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Guys, it's Evasion Mode Optimus Prime.
    gs3zah8yqdlp.png
    3e6pcgonfvda.png

    Stealth force mode activated.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 7
    Slayer wrote: »
    Guys, it's Evasion Mode Optimus Prime.
    gs3zah8yqdlp.png
    3e6pcgonfvda.png

    When you get hit by Kickback heavy and your TCog malfunctions 🤣🤣

    Virgin other games: Pay/ work really hard for DLC/premium skin

    VS

    Chad Kabam: Get obliterated by Kickback for DLC/premium skin
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 498
    edited June 22
    9z43oj2rt6ns.jpg
  • Firebot wrote: »
    9z43oj2rt6ns.jpg

    *Thud*

    Im GAY!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    edited June 22
    Firebot wrote: »
    ay54doldxi6u.jpg
    This was an old pic didnt have my 5 star rhinox then otherwise...

    Put arcee in the middle and replace all rhinox with either Ironhide/barricade/ nemesis/ necro and you have a meme
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    ay54doldxi6u.jpg
    This was an old pic didnt have my 5 star rhinox then otherwise...

    Put arcee in the middle and replace all rhinox with either Ironhide/barricade/ nemesis/ necro and you have a meme

    Or 4 Robo Big Lebowski's simping on a 20 year old Twitch Thot.
Sign In or Register to comment.