Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots to buy and team suggestions?

Hello, im currently trying to come up with a main team of 4* bots i can settle with for a while, the thing is since i havent been playing for too long, so far i have just been upgrading them first unlock-first serve without a strategy for the long run... so my team currently has zero synergies lmao:

Dinobot (4* R4 unduped)
Wheeljack (4* R4 unduped)
Megatronus (4* R3 unduped)
Hot Rod (4* R3 unduped)
Iron Hide (4* R3 unduped)

Other 4* bots i have: cheetor, kickback, ultramagnus, MV1 prime, drift, mixmaster (all R1-R2 unduped).

As you can see, it is a complete mess -_-U

I was thinking of getting megatronus to R5, upgrading MV1 as much as i can and buying a 4* megatron with botchips to put em on the team and activate their synergies with megatronus.

But! i was also considering buying a cheetor with botchips to awake his signature (although im no master at all with him) and waiting to buy waspinator next month from the store to go the beast wars way for the team, but im not so sure so... yeah,

Im all ears for suggestions :( i have no idea what to do.

Bots to buy and team suggestions? 18 votes

Buy megatron
72%
TsunamiIgoranDarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_Scarlett_Knight1121893JIMMY_SABStarkiller7SlayerTechnobotSycko5KitteniiDyingLight 13 votes
Buy cheetor
11%
BeastdadChuck_Canuck 2 votes
Dont buy any bots
16%
Austin555555OptimalOptimus_MV1Primerprime5 3 votes

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    Buy megatron
    Rank up drift for swordmaster synergy that'll boost both your dinobot and drift itself.
    Megatronus is OP anyway
    Should also put mv1 in squad for synergy with both drift and megatronus
    And maybe should practice with cheetor more cus he's really nice

Buy megatron because he's an awesome tactician , better than dinobot and also has synergy with tronus.
    Good luck !
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Rank up drift for swordmaster synergy that'll boost both your dinobot and drift itself.
    Megatronus is OP anyway

Buy megatron because he's an awesome tactician , better than dinobot and also has synergy with tronus.
    Good luck !

I didnt even notice the drift synergy, i will definitely take up your advice. Thank you for taking some time to answer my question slayer ^^, and also thanks for those who answered the poll, i really appreciate it!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Buy megatron
    Megatron fits best with your team...get him he's great
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019
    Dont buy any bots
    Can you post some pics of your roster and your Bots? We can decide based on that. It would be better to upgrade on already owned Bots, as you could save up and spend the currency on a Bot you desperately need.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I don't really have an opinion for this, I simply buy what I think will work well synergy wise.
    For instance the last bot I bought before jetfire was ratchet all those months ago. Or maybe I'm just picky...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Dont buy any bots
    Wait for new bots if they ever come back
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    Buy megatron
    Slayer wrote: »
    Megatronus is OP anyway

Good luck !

I didnt even notice the drift synergy, i will definitely take up your advice. Thank you for taking some time to answer my question slayer ^^, and also thanks for those who answered the poll, i really appreciate it!

You're welcome 😊