Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Perfect Win ROTK

Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
My fight against Optimus Primal in Legends Of Cybertron ROTK

Hope you all enjoy

Please like and subscribe to my channel

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Link doesn’t work
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    There you go sorry 🤪
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Sorry I don't have a video but it's a screenshot of OGM vs primal in rotk which is my own
    I did it in the month of March 31st
    Without losing 1% of hp a perfect fight :)
    nc474vffzgqf.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I wish my Megatron was duped, someday though...
    grfmgk29b84b.jpg
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I wish my Megatron was duped, someday though...
    grfmgk29b84b.jpg

You will get him duped soon i bet 👍
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Nice work!
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Nice work!

Thanks synthwave. Appreciate it 👍
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Nice fight.

I've played around quite a bit with this fight and its interesting to see slightly different style.

It's a toss up for me if its quicker/more effective to build up and refresh multiple shock stacks. And it's always so tempting to SP1/SP2 any time you steal the melee buff, ~100k damage on a SP2 is so gratifying.
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Nice fight.

I've played around quite a bit with this fight and its interesting to see slightly different style.

It's a toss up for me if its quicker/more effective to build up and refresh multiple shock stacks. And it's always so tempting to SP1/SP2 any time you steal the melee buff, ~100k damage on a SP2 is so gratifying.

I agree, after i fused the SP3, the damage i was able to do with a SP1 was incredible. I used a few SP2 attacks as you seen but a SP1 was definitely my preferred attack
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Yea, it all just depends on if you have stolen the 300% melee buff

After fusing a debuff, almost no point in using any special attack unless you have it stolen.

If you can keep 3 shock stacks refreshed, I think you'll be ticking off around 1000dps, also pretty nice damage.