Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thundercracker Crystal Update

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike Another quick question. I know Nemesis Prime won't be added to the Crystals anytime soon, but what about Thundercracker? You released him 2 to 4 months ago. Will you add him to the Crystals?

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I could be wrong (bet on me being wrong, TBH), but my impression was that NP, TC, G1 Bumblebee, and 4*/5* Baybee were "special bots" and were not going to be a part of the regular rotation. They will likely only be available at certain times (getting special crystals with Energon or accumulate those crystals while a Special Arenas event is going on to have a chance to acquire one of these "special bots").
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Technobot wrote: »
    I could be wrong (bet on me being wrong, TBH), but my impression was that NP, TC, G1 Bumblebee, and 4*/5* Baybee were "special bots" and were not going to be a part of the regular rotation. They will likely only be available at certain times (getting special crystals with Energon or accumulate those crystals while a Special Arenas event is going on to have a chance to acquire one of these "special bots").

He's right. NP is not going to get added and will remain an exclusive.
  • Luckily those bots aren't op enough to long for.