Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Game , The We, Back to the Past...

At this point i dont expect any higher rewards from spotlight , just give us a ultra diff spotlight like rok2 or more higher, give us something to stick with the game, make us frustrated like the old days when we used to throw our phones because of the consistent failure...

I know there are still lot of people out there struggling to complete expert or master but we the most of the oldest players are reached at a point where we try to find anything that will help us to love this game like we always did.

Keep rewards aside for the sake of all the oldest players please give a diff where probably we all will fail yet still continue trying to win like those 3* bots days... Please save the game by saving Us....

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    With the new availability of t4c in ore crystals i suspect something is coming whether its act 4 or a new difficulty or even 6*
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Totally agree, a lot of players did everything in this game. There are no more challenges left even D140 is just a prestige.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    The thing is, the fighting itself is pretty basic, and the people at the top have mastered it. Another RotK or harder spotlight won’t matter. The fight, as it stands, is beaten. There need to be innovative ways to change up the way we play.

Can be done many ways and I’m sure the team over at Kabam is many times over more creative than I am at half past midnight .... but here goes!
    - limited missions: limit by class, only certain classes. Limit by level, by stars.
    - Reward risks: Bonus points in AM the bigger the power difference
    - Gauntlet type game mode. Fight till you die
    - Boss fight. How long can you hold out or how much damage can you do before ultima weapon just evaporates you

Anyway basically various challenges that aren’t solved by bringing the biggest baddest bots you’ve got, because that’s done.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We need player VS. player battle
    I would try my best to give a top player a run for their money 😁
    @Kabam Vydious is by any chance player VS. player the new content ? 😉
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Jazz444 wrote: »

A live PVP would be too much for the servers. It’s not a good idea.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    "Just give us all your hard-earned money and we will come up with some good stuff... We promise... We think..."

Kabam.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    @Kabam Vydious are we getting an announcement tomorrow? Since it will be 24 hours till the new event.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We're getting a major data download (>500 MB) with Android 8.1.2, hmm....
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

You mean a Megatronus vs Megatronus game mode?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Then they both hit the sp3 first and the game crashes? Yup !!!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

I'll go all hipster and lie in wait with Kickback or Rhinox.
    Bwahaha
  • Dircules wrote: »
    The thing is, the fighting itself is pretty basic, and the people at the top have mastered it. Another RotK or harder spotlight won’t matter. The fight, as it stands, is beaten. There need to be innovative ways to change up the way we play.

Can be done many ways and I’m sure the team over at Kabam is many times over more creative than I am at half past midnight .... but here goes!
    - limited missions: limit by class, only certain classes. Limit by level, by stars.
    - Reward risks: Bonus points in AM the bigger the power difference
    - Gauntlet type game mode. Fight till you die
    - Boss fight. How long can you hold out or how much damage can you do before ultima weapon just evaporates you

Anyway basically various challenges that aren’t solved by bringing the biggest baddest bots you’ve got, because that’s done.

I would love that Gauntlet game mode.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    that sounds great but you wouldn't be able to land any heavies or attacks to apply the power control so in turn my megatronus would just sp3 you to death :D
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I'll go all hipster and lie in wait with Kickback or Rhinox.
    Bwahaha