Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 4 Basic

2»

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited August 2019
    Gungnir wrote: »
    ... How are you all getting so much T3A? I'm desperate for it but can't seem to get any. I'm not in a top alliance, and I don't have hours free to grind through alpha arena

If you look carefully, we're talking about t3b, not t3a.... which seems to be the new bottleneck now that t2a is easily acquired, for me anyway. Aside from arenas, specials, and the occasional raid store offering, I don't know of any good way of acquiring t3a.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Beastdad wrote: »
    ... How are you all getting so much T3A? I'm desperate for it but can't seem to get any. I'm not in a top alliance, and I don't have hours free to grind through alpha arena

Alpha arena is the easiest. 3 million and you can get 1/2 of one.

Very true, and if you merely hit all the milestones at 1.5 mil, you can almost get half of one. Which translates to one (or almost one) every month...
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    These guys who are overflowing in t3a are in the top 10 AM rankings. The rest of us can only get 1 t3a from 100% explore master spotlight and maybe the alpha arena once a month.
    Today they annoinced a t3b daily mission. We need a t4b daily mission instead.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Nightpath wrote: »

If you look carefully, we're talking about t3b, not t3a.... which seems to be the new bottleneck now that t2a is easily acquired, for me anyway. Aside from arenas, specials, and the occasional raid store offering, I don't know of any good way of acquiring t3a.

Yeah, I see that, but within that conversation alot of players have mentioned being maxed out on T3A, which i was surprised about as it seems alot harder to get. I've put together 4 t4b sparks, in that same time span I've not completed a single T3A.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Thanks for the info guys. As I thought though, I'm going to struggle to get the t3a at the mo as not quite at the stage I can 100% master.