Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

At last, I have obtained and fully ranked up my Warrior slayer!

2»

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Well to grow your account, you at least need to play or pay. If you don’t want to play, then pay to upgrade when deals come out then. If you don’t want to pay or play, and still want to grow your account, I don’t know how to help you there.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Well to grow your account, you at least need to play or pay. If you don’t want to play, then pay to upgrade when deals come out then. If you don’t want to pay or play, and still want to grow your account, I don’t know how to help you there.

Play casual, take it slow, practice skills. No stress, all fun.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

High school is bound to give me work which will make me not so active. Gotta wake up at 5 and sleep at 8. But anyways, i do play the game without paying anything, and i hope i won't.