Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Decepticons Arise! Autobots Roll Out!

2»

Comments

• Neutral
    Honestly, I think war is a nasty, overrated show of pseudo-power. You can count me out of it. As a Cybertronian I'd rather just stay a neutral scientist and come up with solutions/tech to help war-torn planets. Give to other species the luxury of salvation Cybertronians could never enjoy, irrespective of their affiliations.

Well you know how the saying goes: War. War never changes.

In that case, I'm going to have a fair bit on my hands for the next few millennia or so.
  • Decpeticons
    Hey, just to remind all of you that you need to respect people’s choices and decisions. Thanks for understanding
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Autobots
    Hey, just to remind all of you that you need to respect people’s choices and decisions. Thanks for understanding

I felt like writing this lol
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Decpeticons
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wow, didnt expect so many people to side with the Decepticons, knowing their brutal and high evil methods.

Personally I'm in the middle, though if I had to choose one side I would help the Autobots. But really I think the war is futile. Megatron and Optimus are fools, only I am king!

Oy, those decspticon punks started the war, and the autobots want PEACE. The autobots are clearly the morally best choice here. 'Peace through tyranny' isn't real peace if its controlled by an evil decepticon. I always side with the good guys, and never the evil ones, maybe i haven't found a evil side i like more than the good side yet. And @Bntyhntr3232_ freakin HUMANS were able to defeat soundwave, so im sure Megatron and optimus could do so easily if they had to. That shockwave was strong, but remember, he was beaten by ARCEE and CLIFFJUMPER once. So he ain't that strong. And i don't know that comic, so if ye could please indulge me.

All HAIL lord megatron is a comic series that is VERY depressing...and the decepticons won

This good guys always win thing gets on my nerves...they don't win because they're stronger they win because they're the good guys...and they ALWAYS make the cool characters decepticons (minus whirl)
    Decpeticons
    Beastdad wrote: »
    All HAIL lord megatron is a comic series that is VERY depressing...and the decepticons won

This good guys always win thing gets on my nerves...they don't win because they're stronger they win because they're the good guys...and they ALWAYS make the cool characters decepticons (minus whirl)

They don't win because they are the "good guys" they win because they stick together and actually care about one and other.

Yeah because EVERYONE cares about whirl
    Decpeticons

About as much as "everyone" cares about Blot.

The decepticons don't care about eachother too much...I'll admit that...but...in TFP the autobots were absolutely pathetic...the ONLY decepticon killed by an autobot was megatron and he was killed by bee after he killed bee...
    Decpeticons

The decepticons don't care about eachother too much...I'll admit that...but...in TFP the autobots were absolutely pathetic...the ONLY decepticon killed by an autobot was megatron and he was killed by bee after he killed bee...

If I had it my way, no one on either side would have been killed off unless the story was ending for good.

A lesson that trash Mike Bay should have learned before butchering one of the best franchises of all time.

Agreed on both parts
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Autobots
    Autobots for sure. but mainly because I might have a chance at hangin with her..

mmwniw6gicl6.jpg

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Decpeticons

HEY. No dissing blot. He’s a good character. (Even if no one will write him as one.
    Decpeticons
    Decimus234 wrote: »

HEY. No dissing blot. He’s a good character. (Even if no one will write him as one.

That was heartless of me, I mean it's not like he is totally useless like Ratbat or anything...

Okay, ratbat is legitimately useless, he’s never really contributed. And they got rid of laserbeak just to put him in the G1 show.
    Decpeticons

That was heartless of me, I mean it's not like he is totally useless like Ratbat or anything...

Okay, ratbat is legitimately useless, he’s never really contributed. And they got rid of laserbeak just to put him in the G1 show.
  • Autobots
    Autobots Roll Out!! 😁yxp20ckidw91.jpeg
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited August 2019
    Autobots

Uh... no. In the original Marvel run Ratbat rose to lead the Decepticons, and was actually rather successful (because he treated them more like a business than an army).

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ratbat_(G1)
  • Decpeticons
    Guys this isn’t an argument, plus its starting to become which decepticon or autobot is weaker or stronger which is besides the point of this discussion
  • Chuck_CanuckChuck_Canuck Posts: 37
    edited August 2019
    Autobots
    I'd have to pick the Noble Autobots because if I go to war I want a brother at arms not someone to shoot me in the back to steal my energon and run away.8t12tw0sy4bb.jpg