Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron impair charge not activating

This image was taken after using a special 3. The charges didn’t activate. So there’s over 70 of them.0okh6uds9f0d.png
It only happens around one in one hundred times but it’s still kind of annoying. This happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Maybe it's because Primal's armor makes him immune to Crits.

Does it happen with anyone else?
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Um, happened one time with bludgeon.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    They need to crit, but Primal's armour doesnt allow that
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Maybe it's because Primal's armor makes him immune to Crits.

Does it happen with anyone else?
    Kitten wrote: »
    They need to crit, but Primal's armour doesnt allow that

Whenever I have to fight primal with Megatron, I make sure he uses a heavy before going for a heavy/special 3.
    Because yes, anti crit armour
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019
    That’s always going to happen if Primal is armored up. The same thing happens with Ironhide’s burns, too.

But you can goad him into using a heavy attack, which will drop his armor and then he is vulnerable briefly.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    This image was taken after using a special 3. The charges didn’t activate. So there’s over 70 of them.0okh6uds9f0d.png
    It only happens around one in one hundred times but it’s still kind of annoying. This happen to anyone else?

Just not a good matchup. But as everyone stated, no crit is means it will go up to 99.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019

People will say the problem is Primal Crit armour, or what have you.

But i see what the real problem is... You're using movie Megatron.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Manthro wrote: »

People will say the problem is Primal Crit armour, or what have you.

But i see what the real problem is... You're using movie Megatron.

ha8vmwdq9bny.jpg
    Mv Megatron is my N°1 5*...