Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who is the Titan?

Recently some bots and Megatronus keep talking about some kind of Titan. Who is the Titan that they keep talking about? In Jetfires Spotlight, 9 Months ago, Megatronus said "Decepticon Titan"? The Only Decepticon Titan that I know is Trypticon. What do the rest of you think?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Metrotitan. Necrotitan.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Metrotitan. Necrotitan.

Necrotitan/Quintessa

I’d be surprised if the titan Kabam’s hinting isn’t him.
  • Options
    If I recall correctly they said somewhere in the plot that it was the planet. It is far more powerful than Megatronus etc.

It is Unicron for sure.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2019
    Metrotitan. Necrotitan.

Yeah, we have had this discussion before in a previous thread. Necrotitan is the more likely candidate (Necrotitan was once known as Quintessa & this game takes place on New Quintessa). Metrotitan is the other possibility as he was a Decepticon Titan & looked similar to Necrotitan & Metroplex.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The only official decepticon titans I know of are Trypticon and Scorpinock, however Metroplex is apparently Megatronus' assigned titan so he could just be assuming he's an ally?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    The only official decepticon titans I know of are Trypticon and Scorpinock, however Metroplex is apparently Megatronus' assigned titan so he could just be assuming he's an ally?

Comics are official content as well.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s the mad titan. He was snapped into the Transformers universe.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Darm0k wrote: »
    It’s the mad titan. He was snapped into the Transformers universe.
    What’s next? “He is inevitable”? In all seriousness it’s most likely trypticon or POSSIBLY the Necrotitan Quintessa.
    hqnk621jy3b4.jpg
    g4k24pw4u3d6.jpg

• Options
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Recently some bots and Megatronus keep talking about some kind of Titan. Who is the Titan that they keep talking about? In Jetfires Spotlight, 9 Months ago, Megatronus said "Decepticon Titan"? The Only Decepticon Titan that I know is Trypticon. What do the rest of you think?
    it is kabam trying to keep us interested in the game

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If I recall correctly they said somewhere in the plot that it was the planet. It is far more powerful than Megatronus etc.

It is Unicron for sure.

That'd be dope, he's a god but definitely titanic
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Unicron was introduced this month in 1986. Maybe an anniversary thing..
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Unicron was introduced this month in 1986. Maybe an anniversary thing..

It’s possible, though megatronus said that the titan “taught him things”, unicron just makes slave soldiers, he wouldn’t actually teach him anything. And one of the plot lines for megatronus was that he was trying to kill unicron and primus alike.
  • Options
    I noticed a "City Speaker" bundle today. I wonder if it means something or just a name for Windblade. I know thats her role, but I've never heard it mentioned in game before.
  • Options
    I noticed a "City Speaker" bundle today. I wonder if it means something or just a name for Windblade. I know thats her role, but I've never heard it mentioned in game before.

Her role in comics and cartoons. She can connect to titans (city sized transformes) and speak for them. Might be a hint for the game too.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Her role in comics and cartoons. She can connect to titans (city sized transformes) and speak for them. Might be a hint for the game too.

That's what I'm saying...like I know where the "City Speaker" title came from, I've just never heard her referenced by that in this game. That's why I was wondering if it might be a hint.
  • Options
    That's what I'm saying...like I know where the "City Speaker" title came from, I've just never heard her referenced by that in this game. That's why I was wondering if it might be a hint.
    Or maybe we're overthinking it. Some Kabam writer can randomly pick elements from whichever continuity that they find cool, e.g., the "Romance" synergy between WB and a G1 Sideswipe.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2019
    d5zvjxjsl55b.png
    I don't know... I don't like the say he says it especially when he says " I soon will have power...:

It makes it seem like he's actually saying this:
    Megatronous:
    The Titan will only receive one tiny name drop, while the real twist is that you have to face me on EVEN MORE BS NODES! MWAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    d5zvjxjsl55b.png
    I don't know... I don't like the say he says it especially when he says " I soon will have power...:

It makes it seem like he's actually saying this:
    Megatronous:
    The Titan will only receive one tiny name drop, while the real twist is that you have to face me on EVEN MORE BS NODES! MWAHAHAHA!

Ηe will now have the relic of winning. When you hit him, the damage is transferred to you , when he hits you, he gains life.