Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Puhleease take mods out of Tier 4KCs

I feel I can speak for the rest of us when I say Knight Crystals are among our favorite raid store days, and as little as they come around, for someone (me) to get a mod out of the last 5 Tier 4 crystals is less than encouraging. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Agreed
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2019
    If they won't do that, we should at least get tier 2 and 3 mod sparks from the tier knight crystals
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Or remove the basic mods and put the exclusive ones in there at least
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I feel I can speak for the rest of us when I say Knight Crystals are among our favorite raid store days, and as little as they come around, for someone (me) to get a mod out of the last 5 Tier 4 crystals is less than encouraging. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I can only take so many 4* mods myself, definitely wouldn't mind literally anything else at this point (except T1 alpha)
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Knight crystals need a serious reworking.

Tier 5 Knight Crystals incomig.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Dircules wrote: »
    Knight crystals need a serious reworking.

Tier 5 Knight Crystals incomig.

My luck those will probably contain Tier1 Alpha essence

Tier one basic essence if you're lucky
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    Or remove the basic mods and put the exclusive ones in there at least

I like this one. Maybe add t3 mod sparks as well while we’re at it. Something more desirable