Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Gold.

When you have almost 10mil gold and nothing to spend it on, it’s soo easy to get gold in tftf compared to mcoc.y45s0gtgb2ms.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    sebzqa3qugeo.jpg

😁😁😂😂🤣🤣
  • Options
    1121893 wrote: »
    sebzqa3qugeo.jpg

😁😁😂😂🤣🤣

How do acquire such wealth?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ore 13 smh
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    1121893 wrote: »
    sebzqa3qugeo.jpg

😁😁😂😂🤣🤣

Would love to see your roster. How many 5* bots do you have? Are they all at least R3? Assuming you had plenty of Spark, you could burn through 15 mil gold taking 20 bots to R3.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have 24 5* bots, all leveled up to their respective rank below. I have about 6 mil in Gold currently. If I only raised my R2 bots to R3, I would burn through just about all that gold.

2 - R5
    4 - R4
    2 - R3
    8 - R2
    8 - R1

Not saying you shouldn’t hoard your gold, but in terms of where to spend it, the answer is upgrading your 5* bots. Think about it. It costs 196k gold just to go from R2 to R3 and another 400k to level up once there.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    R5 is just a start. F100 will make you cry.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    F100 is pure evil
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Beastdad wrote: »
    If you are not R5'ing your best bots, you are doing it wrong.

I find it hard to believe you have a roster full of maxed out 5* bots and sitting on that much gold.

Gold is easy to get. Unfortunately you need more than gold to r5 a bot. I have about 2 million and I got that just over the last 3 days or so, but don't have the spark to rank the bots I need to rank.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    If you are not R5'ing your best bots, you are doing it wrong.

I find it hard to believe you have a roster full of maxed out 5* bots and sitting on that much gold.

Gold is easy to get. Unfortunately you need more than gold to r5 a bot. I have about 2 million and I got that just over the last 3 days or so, but don't have the spark to rank the bots I need to rank.

But realistically, you can do anything when you have that much gold and Energon. Well, 4-star deals are around 2000, so he can't get two of those.