Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about an "Every Bot Featured Month" (except for Megatronus) for when all the bots are released?

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I think this would be a good way to cap off the featured releases.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I kick myself for not grabbing Tantrum and Kickback when I had the chance.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd love this
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yes i regret not buying windbae 😅
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Why exclude Megatronus? He's part of the regular bots.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ya I want Megatronus
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    It's like:
    aqtfkfj793n7.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Awesome idea... but add megatronus too he isnt that special
    Or nerf megatronus and add him...most of the fanbase would disagree but it'd be a reasonable way to get him
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Or nerf megatronus and add him...most of the fanbase would disagree but it'd be a reasonable way to get him
    “Nerf Megatronus”
    0qld4xo8dkns.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »
    He’s Kabam’s money maker. Are you sure that he’s not special?

Better idea: make all other bots stronger
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

Smart plan, try to undersell him.

There are players who legitimately believe that he is nothing special.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    We're getting near the end of August already so I can agree with everyone being anxious, but what I want to know is what would the monthly achievements look like with literally every bot in the store?
    Or would it just be;
    "Buy a 5* bot from the store"
    "Open a 5* crystal"
    "Beat expert and master in "story mode""
  • I gotta agree about Tronus. I don't think he's all that. I mean, don't get me wrong - I despise fighting him; but with all the practice in Raids, Arenas, and literally every mission ever, he's nothing special.

Cheetor was super OP when he launched.

It's really just the fact that you don't have any experience fighting a NEW bot. But now that he's aged, he's definitely beatable.

I still think Rhinox is one of the most underrated bots in need of a fix buff with his Heavy Attack; but even as is, he's one of the most versatile in the game. That and he destroys Tronus.
  • Yeah, i would buy some 4 stars i don't have yet, like blaster.
  • You cannot exclude Megatronus. Put Tronus up as a Christmas special with lighting and garland, you won't need a Christmas tree.
  • That would be awesome, but Megatronus isn’t an exclusive, so he should go in too
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    If Kabam ran a bot chip for real cash deal at the same time, they could... encourage... many players to throw money at the game as well.

And, since I've not seen it before... @OptimalOptimus_MV1 why are you in jail?

cj8ufs58b3q7.png
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »

And, since I've not seen it before... @OptimalOptimus_MV1 why are you in jail?

Using Michael Bay's Optimus avatar over OG is punishable by jail time.

Heh, if that's the case? Why wasn't i in jail a long time ago. But no, obviously i ripped off too many faces and kabam caught me. This is all i have to say to prevent further delay in the course of this thread.