Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

More "Fog" missions please

I think you guys knocked it out of the park with this one. This was a welcome suprise with great rewards. Gives us normies a chance to build our big boy Sparks.
More please.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just extend the current one for one week so as to compensate those who didn't manage to participate. Send a week's worth of free batteries to them, excluding us.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Well, in the original announcement, Miike did call this one the first Fog of War map. I'm hopeful that we'll have more maps in the future, likely weighted toward other classes. I would much rather wait for a different class focused map than extending the current one.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I definitely agree the effected players need compensating. That being said, Kabam has always been incredibly generous in compensation for glitches when stuff like this happens. Honestly I see them doing better than if they'd have been able to run the map. They'll probably get at least one full spark.
    Anyway, @Kabam Miike , we really like this type of map and greatly appreciate the chance to build our big Sparks. I'm sure it also didn't hurt Kabams bottom line, as I've seen many players claiming to have spent on this one, and had I not been laid up for 2 weeks with pneumonia, I'd have probably spent $ also, which means I'll do it in the future if this becomes a regular thing.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Amazing content
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Can't help but notice Fog had been extended another week:)
    Good news:D