Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 ore crystals missing

I just spent the 40 energon that I got today to refresh my away crystals and another 20 as I already had 5 energon and after free energon I was on 60 and I didn’t get a single t3 ore crystal. Does anyone know what happened. I’ve been getting them before and my top five bots are the same.
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    You aren't going to get guaranteed ore crystals for using energon to refresh. Refreshing is a total waste of energon.

Don't blame the RNG, blame yourself for expecting a certain result and not getting it.

Just stop refreshing. It'll be ok, you'll get ore crystal missions, and save energon for something that's actually useful.
  • Yeah, if you don't see them, play through a couple away mission batches. I get a lot of better missions the more consistently I play. So if you get a crappy load out of Gold Missions - knock them all out back to back and wait for the refresh. I haven't seen any hard evidence other than my own perception, but I think your away mission rewards can correlate with how frequently you complete them.

A refresh or two now and then never hurts.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @RDSilva2005 they're there.
    Just not as frequently, the past 3 days.
    rkp0stjslnr6.png