Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which scout do you choose?

My friend wants me to start a pool about these scouts. He has r5 starscream r5 bonecrusher r4 soundwave r4 jetfire and r4 mv1.

Which scout do you choose? 33 votes

Bumblebee
42%
TsunamiKillMasterCIgoran0_qpaHTa3uuJurassicPark10Thunderman17SilentHunter2DarkMatrixKron0sSycko5KittenHijacker2531Decimus234MystaJay 14 votes
Kickback
54%
ManthroGunz0Chuck_CanuckHalloweendmM00NDrShotgunBazzatron1979FunnyMetegTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_GroundwaveBlackRazakJIMMY_SABStarkiller7BonesetterHUNPrimerprime5iiDyingLight 18 votes
Sideswipe
3%
Jmd 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kickback
    4* G1 Bee is a fantastic utility bot. Breaks thru loads and evades like a cockroach.

But for damage, speed and agility
    5* Kickback (duped).
    Almost guaranteed stacked SHOCK SP1, power leak combo, 5-Bleed SP2. Punches really hard with his Heavy, which also causes T-Cog malfunction.
    Used well, he defeats ANY demo including R5 Tronus RR and of course any tech.
  • Options
    omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    He has luckily duped 5 star bee :)
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    Kickback
    KB all day.

Has the most utility of the 3, and you set up a seeker/old friends/enforcers synergy crossover with RJ if you choose to rank him in the future.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kickback
    Kickback in a HEARTBEAT!
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bumblebee
    Infinite power lock man
  • Options
    Cheetor
  • Options
    Kickback
    I can never resist all those juicy Shocks and Bleeds.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kickback
    KB has shown to be beast since his buff.
  • Options
    Kickback
    KB. Sideswipe is cooler now since he got buffed, but KB still has way more versatility and if you get a Ramjet, that beefs up KB and ALL Decepticons on your team. I'm starting to like BB too, but I just took down a Motormaster about 4k power level higher than my KB and it was almost effortlessly easy.