Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can We please get NEW Relics for September?

As I'm sure you're aware a lot of us have Relic tickets stacking up collecting dust. Can we Please get some NEW RELICS added to the store please! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I have 90 tickets, I need to spend them!
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    a forge XP would be perfect!!!! Heck I would even take a shard increase relic for items like T4B just to increase just a tiny bit!
    McBusket wrote: »
    a forge XP would be perfect!!!! Heck I would even take a shard increase relic for items like T4B just to increase just a tiny bit!

I remember a relic discussion thread a while ago, I feel like we need electrum though
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I remember a relic discussion thread a while ago, I feel like we need electrum though

Pool of electrum. Good idea, maybe it would grant relic of immortality to all bots? Just a thought.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'll even go so far as to say, a forge XP boost relic would be welcome, but you could also introduce a new forge XP boost in the boost crystal... This would accomplish the same goal and actually monetize it, making it beneficial to both players and kabams bottom line.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I'll even go so far as to say, a forge XP boost relic would be welcome, but you could also introduce a new forge XP boost in the boost crystal... This would accomplish the same goal and actually monetize it, making it beneficial to both players and kabams bottom line.

Or they could just fix the forge xp problem in general?
  • I would like to see hound relics again. "The one" knows how much i need em.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »

Or they could just fix the forge xp problem in general?

That too, yes.
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Pool of electrum. Good idea, maybe it would grant relic of immortality to all bots? Just a thought.

I was thinking more along the lines of energy resistance, like receive 20-40% less damage from basic range attacks
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    What about one that provides stun immunity or reduces the length of being stunned
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    What about one that provides stun immunity or reduces the length of being stunned

What would it be?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Buttehrs wrote: »

What would it be?

Idk lol those could be the effects given to your bots though lol