Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Extending story mode.

Hello guys I'm not to sure about everyone but some of us enjoy the story of the game and not to mention grinding thru story was the fastest way to grow.....the story seems to have been left behind.please add some stuff to the game....I love this game implicitly amd dont ever want it to end but maybe spice up the arenas alittle as well let's keep it interesting guys cause yall are kicking injustice2 ass rn. And for good reason let's keep this party going!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    ZLUMERICAN wrote: »
    Hello guys I'm not to sure about everyone but some of us enjoy the story of the game and not to mention grinding thru story was the fastest way to grow.....the story seems to have been left behind.please add some stuff to the game....I love this game implicitly amd dont ever want it to end but maybe spice up the arenas alittle as well let's keep it interesting guys cause yall are kicking injustice2 ass rn. And for good reason let's keep this party going!!!

I also want featured bots to return, but basically there's a lot of things but not sure which I want most right now
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think the story shifted to the spotlight missions.