Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does the Mixmaster (or any bot for that matter) from the Legends of Cybertron give anything (XP)

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No. Not even gold once you complete it.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited August 2019
    No. Not even gold once you complete it.

@KillMasterC is not correct, per se. If you succeed at the whole thing, you get some sparks, and a really good relic.

ROK: 4-Star Harm Accelerator, Fallen Titan Hand, 3 T3 Basic Spark, 2 T2 Alpha Spark, T3 Class Spark Crystal

ROTK: 10,000 5-Star Bot Crystal Shards, 1 Tier 4 Basic Spark, 1 of each Tier 3 Class Spark, 10 5-Star Signature Upgrades, Stable Nucleon Core Relic

Of course, if you complete it already, it cannot be farmed for more exp, as Killmaster said.
    No @Hijacker2531 , I read this question as 'can I farm Rok for extra exp once I complet it?' since the completion rewards are already shown in game.
  • No @Hijacker2531 , I read this question as 'can I farm Rok for extra exp once I complet it?' since the completion rewards are already shown in game.

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification.
    No problem bro. I'd like to add that those rewards are quite outdated now except for the two relics.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I wish it had at least a decent supply of EXP
  • No problem bro. I'd like to add that those rewards are quite outdated now except for the two relics.

You're quite right about that. ROTK are the only rewards that are vaguely relevant, and that's because of the T4B
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    No problem bro. I'd like to add that those rewards are quite outdated now except for the two relics.

You're quite right about that. ROTK are the only rewards that are vaguely relevant, and that's because of the T4B

Hard to expect content that came out over a year ago to have rewards that meet today's standards. Everyone should still run it though for the relic and the very important sigs.