Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

RODIMUS PRIME LEAKED

hylxmw97merr.jpeg
RODIMUS PRIME FOR SEPTEMBER?!?!

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Good morning little one !
  • Options
    XRETRO wrote: »
    hylxmw97merr.jpeg
    yea you a few months late

• Options
    hylxmw97merr.jpeg
    Not the sharpest knife in the Roman Emperor, eh?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

He only joined the forums a few days ago. Probably missed all the other threads and the search function here isn’t the greatest. Give him a little slack.

Now if he’s someone who’s usually on these forums and created a new account just to post this. Then it’s nothings to do with being smart.... it’s just sad.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

He only joined the forums a few days ago. Probably missed all the other threads and the search function here isn’t the greatest. Give him a little slack.

Now if he’s someone who’s usually on these forums and created a new account just to post this. Then it’s nothings to do with being smart.... it’s just sad.

I'm gonna level with you, m8, I've just been dying to use that line on someone. I completely agree with you, but the opportunity was too good to pass.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hopefully kabam sees this cant just show us a bot 3 months ago and then do sod all about it
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2019
    Seeing new players like OP makes me happy, it gives me some form of hope that the game hasn’t died yet
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm gonna level with you, m8, I've just been dying to use that line on someone. I completely agree with you, but the opportunity was too good to pass.

Haha. Fair enough.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Well we've been seeing that for 5-6 months now...it means nothing
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Seeing new players like OP makes me happy, it gives me some form of hope that the game hasn’t died yet

Hopefully kabam shares your optimism and gets their asses into gear with bringing out new bots. New players are always a good sign.
  • Options
    XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    I apologize if this is old news,( play donald **** old news meme 😂) yes I have only been on the forums for a few days, my friend sent this to me saying he just found it so I made a post about it thinking this is for September, sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    I apologize if this is old news,( play donald **** old news meme 😂) yes I have only been on the forums for a few days, my friend sent this to me saying he just found it so I made a post about it thinking this is for September, sorry for the confusion

It’s all good. You didn’t know.