Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

DEMOTIVATION CURE

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Hello all (including mods and devs!),

F2F is a brilliant game. Absolutely fantastic.

However, circumstances (and bugs, errors, compensation) dictate that fatigue and DEMOTIVATION occasionally creeps in.
Be it player or server side.

Let's all chime in with refreshing ideas, as well as a general direction from devs where the game is headed.
Brainstorm from both sides.

Comments

• GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Anything that's doesn't require hours upon hours of grinding would be very welcome. Fog of war was a nice surprise, but after 4 runs through it I just couldn't bring myself to do it all again... There is enough of that with having to 100% spotlight missions.

Obviously new bots, and for me I'm happy with reskins (as long as they are G1 bots)
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    2 years that I play I get the bots it takes to have fun but too much lack of content in the game (exclusive mod, spark mod g3, act 4, change the rewards of the special mission master spark basic g3 in g4, add the robots brief enough to find the desire to play thoroughly
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I'm in a really troubled state right now. I am approaching Level 60 in the game (the next Special Mission will put me over the top for sure), and I have an Excess of 10 Energy Refills. Should be a no-brainer as to what I should do: Go all-out in Fog of War and accumulate T4 Class Shards (and significant XP) over the next 48 hours. But the fatigue level has definitely set in on me. Arenas-wise, I haven't completed a full run-though of my 4*/5* roster for a while (a roster that easily gets me 1M Arena Points when I rotate through once, even when I break the winning streaks at 7-10 wins on purpose). I have no desire to challenge Master in the Special Missions, until I Rank up More 5*s (currently I have 5 Bots at R3 Max/R4 Max 5*... a sixth is probably going to happen soon). New Bots are nice, new content is nice, but I need more. I really want to upgrade my Base Mods (eliminate almost all my 3* Mods and replace them with 4* Mods), but I need T2m Sparks. Also, I'd like more chances at those Exclusive Mods. And how about some new relics? Not necessarily the 20 Ticket Relics, but even some 2-5 Ticket Relics would be nice.
  • I'd love to see a new UI for upgrading bots...cycling through my ore the way I have to now to upgrade is unnecessarily tedious.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    kabam is it possible to increase the storage ceiling of objects in the reserve thank you