Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What bot gives you the hardest time?

2»

Comments

• Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    The sharktikons. Always the g*****m sharktikons. From walking thru ranged to cancelling out my special for one of theirs even when i'm like 4 frames in to my special. Doesn't matter; sharktikons will find a way to bend the rules.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    The sharktikons. Always the g*****m sharktikons. From walking thru ranged to cancelling out my special for one of theirs even when i'm like 4 frames in to my special. Doesn't matter; sharktikons will find a way to bend the rules.

I agree and have put in multiple tickets about it.
  • Duped Rhinox is such a pain with his shock Debuffs. Yesterday, I was running the third Tech Daily mission and EVERY SINGLE BOT ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈʷᵃᵛᵉ WAS RHINOX!! That means suffering with his annoying Sig, in which my Megatron and Optimus were victimized to. And whenever I use Rhinox, it's not as beneficial...
  • Scout Bumblebee in AM, he is cheesy.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Tech sharks on the hardest paths on master, SO MUCH RANGE SPAM!!
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    It was MM in spotlight/AM and primal sometimes(with HA in raids). But I maxed out my 4* Cyclonus recently and his sig at 20 now..It racks any of the brawlers so damnn easily ..
    And yeah that tech shark is tricky to face sometimes..
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    I take my answer back. Old AM cheetor. The evade followed immediately by special. Nightmare that was

Dude just get a cyclonus
  • Iq2312 wrote: »
    I take my answer back. Old AM cheetor. The evade followed immediately by special. Nightmare that was

Dude just get a cyclonus

Cheetor is just a bit I’ve struggled with in general. The evade on dash coupled with having to constantly keep an eye on his power threw me off.

Drift and grimlock were my usual answers. But it didn’t really deter my dislike for AM cheetor. Same as my first answer, it probably stems from being the first AM miniboss, like mix being first on rok.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2019
    Earlier It was AM G1 bee, but ever since i started bringing drift in AM its not a big thing

Now it's AM Galvatron.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Shockblock and power gain mod combo, especially on bots like Arcee (AM), and Galvatron. Remember a spotlight (can’t remember which one) where Galvatron was on that mod combo as the 3.1 boss, and he was also on sp attack boost. That was the only spotlight I didn’t bother to explore since the Megatronus one, killing him once was enough.
  • It’s not the bot. It’s the mods. Especially one mod that applies to all game modes... the Kabam lag mod :|
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    It’s not the bot. It’s the mods. Especially one mod that applies to all game modes... the Kabam lag mod :|

Savage.