Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Weird ad

Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I just wanted to bring this to Kabam's attention. There are kids who play this game. And I know a couple parents on this forum who let their kids play. So I wanted to bring this ad to note. It's for this game called "Passion Puzzle" (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.admarket.passionpuzzle&hl=en_US ) This game is rated M for Mature, and even says in the ad, "For 17+ only." Considering that younger audiences may be watching these ads, I figure you might change it. I know there were weed ads as well at one point, but idk about that.

Comments

• Yeah I saw that ad too, it's lame game ad.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This is nothing man, I am getting sex for cash ads.
  • Agree. I have a six year old that plays and I don’t let him get energon or energy via video ad for fear of what he will be bombarded with. The. Sultan ad and the Moments game ad have to go. Ridiculous.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @OldSkoolGamer whenever I'm in ASIA, the ads get RACIER.

LITERALLY HO-RINGS

Rent a girlfriend.
    BECOME a girlfriend for hire (equal opportunities app!)

And of course, really PERVY Chinese RPGs where even the ads show sexual assault as a play mechanic (there was another thread where i used to post pictures of this type of thing).

Next up:
    IQ Option
    Olymptrade
    (Kids, be all that you can be with an easy, $1000 deposit. Impress your friends!)
  • Wow. And I thought the GardenScapes ads were annoying.
  • Kabam must be really desperate for that ad revenue.

How come they never advertise anything TF related?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Kabam must be really desperate for that ad revenue.

I believe they don't control the ads. It's run by Unity Ads who have a whole bunch of other clients too.
  • Mrnomis wrote: »

I've never seen any advertising for this game ANYWHERE.

It's where you can get 3x5 energon for ad. In the right side of the screen at base
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2019
    I just wanted to bring this to Kabam's attention. There are kids who play this game. And I know a couple parents on this forum who let their kids play. So I wanted to bring this ad to note. It's for this game called "Passion Puzzle" (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.admarket.passionpuzzle&hl=en_US ) This game is rated M for Mature, and even says in the ad, "For 17+ only." Considering that younger audiences may be watching these ads, I figure you might change it. I know there were weed ads as well at one point, but idk about that.

Ads are tailored as far as I know.. so.. If you get these ads..It's not Kabam or Tfftf :P
    I never see this ad, I always see afk arena, lords mobile and games like these.. thats because I played these type of games and google tailoring the ad for your interests... sooo.. why are you saw this ad? 🤭
  • JKL wrote: »

I believe they don't control the ads. It's run by Unity Ads who have a whole bunch of other clients too.

Oh, that's why all of the ads are so random.
  • I just wanted to bring this to Kabam's attention. There are kids who play this game. And I know a couple parents on this forum who let their kids play. So I wanted to bring this ad to note. It's for this game called "Passion Puzzle" (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.admarket.passionpuzzle&hl=en_US ) This game is rated M for Mature, and even says in the ad, "For 17+ only." Considering that younger audiences may be watching these ads, I figure you might change it. I know there were weed ads as well at one point, but idk about that.

Ads are tailored as far as I know.. so.. If you get these ads..It's not Kabam or Tfftf :P
    I never see this ad, I always see afk arena, lords mobile and games like these.. thats because I played these type of games and google tailoring the ad for your interests... sooo.. why are you saw this ad? 🤭

Nothing. That’s why i brought it up. I haven’t done anything that would bring cause for an adult ad. But if i had, i wouldn’t have said a word, because i know that might true. Can’t be exposing myself like that.
  • Hey y'all -

If you have any issues with an ad, can you please contact us via a direct message? We can look into it not playing on our game.
This discussion has been closed.