Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Class advantage and PI difference

Has anyone else noticed that the bot A I changes when you have class advantage ?

A while ago I was trying to bite off more than I could chew , doing a master spotlight with 4* bots .

There was this scout shark who evaded , refused to be baited , then flattened me with sp2.

Then out of frustration I took my hot rod (less developed than other bots as I didn’t use him much ) and all of a sudden , predictably baited into sp1 every time , easy win.

I’ve also noticed that the bots are less aggressive when you have class advantage.

It may be a wrong impression , but they seem more aggressive when your bot is much less powerful too.

Has anyone else noticed this , or am I misreading the tea leaves ?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You do know that Hod Rod suppresses Shark's evade easily? Class advantage comes not only with a basic stat boost, but ability-wise your bot has more control over the enemy (most of the time).
  • You do know that Hod Rod suppresses Shark's evade easily? Class advantage comes not only with a basic stat boost, but ability-wise your bot has more control over the enemy (most of the time).

I know all about deceleration, I know that bots have abilities that advantage them over their weaker class eg brawlers tend to deal with bleeds well , techs don’t suffer Demo Crit damage as much based on their skills

The point I’m trying to make is that the opponent bot changes it’s behaviour to make the fight easier
  • Beastdad wrote: »

The point I’m trying to make is that the opponent bot changes it’s behaviour to make the fight easier

Yes it does.

Thank you
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've also noticed it. It works opposite also...if you have the disadvantage the AI is SUPER aggressive.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I have always believed smartness of AI depends on PI difference
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I concur that the AI is “easier” when you have class advantage. Only exception is AM Tronus. Seems he is always the same.
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    I think Kabam puts some bots a more difficult AI.

These are master spotlight final bosses. They never take hits after you are hitted melee combo. They always go back after they hit you different from other bots.

I saw this in the minibosses and boss of the new FOG mission also.

I think there is no automatic code but Kabam choose them manually.