Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T5 class

2»

Comments

• For 2000 energon there is 3 t3 alpha, 3 t3 class, 4 t4 class and 3 t5 class? It's fake :)

And the message says: everything that you need to rank up a 5 star bot to rank 2 lvl20

I would BAN this guy from earth.... not just from the game

3 T3A and 4 T4C for just 2000 energon? Sign me up!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Trust me. the mods have seen this thread. Theres always one watching
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Buttehrs wrote: »

and laughing
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes, those on the bottom of the pop-up if you start typing @kabam are responsible for "snap actions" on threads.

And they're late.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Please Lord, no 6* just yet.
    What is the point exactly? No content has a need for anything above 5* R4 at the moment, and RoK can be completed with R5 4*s (and a lot of luck/skill).

The screenshot is highly dubious, not even factoring in the CHEAP price (not even money) of 2K energon and the pathetic inventory hold of ONE T5.
    Mind, they still sell 4* Crystals for 2.5K!

IF IT'S TRUE, WTF.

It would be far more sensible to have an Act 4 Story Mode and RoK3. And D300 for AMs, if that were the case. Plus acknowledgement from HASBRO.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Why the hell did I just see?!
    tyvsedipxmil.jpg
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

maybe he s a mod with fake accound, looks at the reactions of players
  • Hey y'all -

There was a mistake in this offer going out and we apologize for that. It was meant to be a different offer that went out but we accidentally pressed the button wrong and did this instead. We're discussing actions points to help those who may have bought these due to T5 being unusable within game.
    Hey y'all -

There was a mistake in this offer going out and we apologize for that. It was meant to be a different offer that went out but we accidentally pressed the button wrong and did this instead. We're discussing actions points to help those who may have bought these due to T5 being unusable within game.

So basically your saying t5 sparks are coming lol
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey y'all -

That's very intresting
  • Hey y'all -

That's very intresting

Lol. For those who got that offer you should definately not appologize. You must appollogize for those who didnt get it. It is outrageous to provide all that amount of items for 2k energons while people recently paid that amount to get ridiculous dumb items.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    That’s an insane amount of items you offered for 2k even without the T5. Any chance I can get it too?
  • Hey y'all -

These are some of the best words I've heard this year... At least now we know that something big is coming, cause T5 has gotta be used for something right?
    And I think we all know what that something is...
    Hey y'all -

These are some of the best words I've heard this year... At least now we know that something big is coming, cause T5 has gotta be used for something right?
    And I think we all know what that something is...

Content...
    pwgssgretnth.gif
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hey y'all -

The fact that you guys had a button assigned to this is a little weird. Do you have someone who walks around the office each day shouting "Don't press the T5 button! It's not time!"?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey y'all -

That's very intresting

Lol. For those who got that offer you should definately not appologize. You must appollogize for those who didnt get it. It is outrageous to provide all that amount of items for 2k energons while people recently paid that amount to get ridiculous dumb items.

Just another example of several players reaping rewards of Kabams mistakes.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey y'all -

The fact that you guys had a button assigned to this is a little weird. Do you have someone who walks around the office each day shouting "Don't press the T5 button! It's not time!"?

g7ev80a14c1q.gif
    The fact this thread is still up speaks volumes lol.

Dude, it's T5 class sparks, we don't have a consistent way of obtaining T4 class sparks besides Ore-13 crystals and Alliance missions
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Dude, it's T5 class sparks, we don't have a consistent way of obtaining T4 class sparks besides Ore-13 crystals and Alliance missions

Dude, it shows they're actually working on stuff and not just sitting there doing nothing