Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

0.3 Bug Reporting and Known Issues Thread

Hey Everybody!

Beta 0.3 is on its way to you all now! After updating, if you witness anything that seems like it was caused because of this update, please let us know in this thread!

We are already aware of a couple small bugs:
  • Upon Logging in, you may receive a notice that says that multiple Sparks have been formed, but you will not see any new Sparks in your inventory. This is a visual bug that has no effect.
  • There is an issue in fights against Barricade/when fighting with Barricade where his opponent will get a "Stun debuff" icon under their name that lasts the entire fight, but has no effect.
  • Alliance Events continue to say Players must contribute points towards the event to be eligible for rank and milestone rewards even after players have contributed points. This is only a visual bug and players are able to collect rewards after contributing and crossing thresholds.

Comments

• Noted Miike
  • GabaGaba Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I had 3/4 errors during raiding just now and i lost my streak because of error problem. Hope you guys fix these. Thanks
  • My Sideswipe seems to have lost his ability to proc man I'm good.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The stun effect not just the visual isn't working on backfire
  • After a bunch more testing, I definitely can't get the proc or the effect of man I'm good on sideswipe.
    Thanks though for taking me off hard mode, this is way better
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    In Stash, option to filter by basic ore is gone.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Event totalizer has stopped going up for our alliance "alpha". Players are complaining they are not getting points for their runs
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Please fix this and reimburse our lost points
  • WarjexWarjex Posts: 1
    GPU adreno 505 not full effect graphic..! I am disappointed!
  • Patch notes for 0.3.3?
  • the game glitched out really weirdly
    the whole map looked weird there was a giant wall in the middle of it
    Bludgeon was also standing in the middle of the map too
    the fight was extremely laggy
    and my specials wouldn't work
    i added a video attatchment but idk if it will send
  • video
  • SlimNineSlimNine Posts: 4
    I'm not receiving rewards in the mobile command mode, I've done 3 missions and no rewards!
    Nick SlimNine version 0.3.3 android 7.0
  • SlimNineSlimNine Posts: 4
    Why can not I fit in a sequence: heavy blow + special blow?Is it part of the mechanics of the game or is it a bug?
    Please run this type of sequence.
    Heavy knocks bot down and you can't hit a knocked down opponent
  • There is a bug when you reach the boss (Mixmaster) in T2 Demolition Spark Essence event. Once you reach the boss and click on him, you won't see your chosen bot or mixmaster. You can't select another bot of your choice to fight Hin either. When you click fight, it loads and then a pop up will say an unexpected error occurred. You can't click back and when you close the pop up. The screen remain black. You have to force quit your app and launch it again. Wasted stamina on this. I've quit the map twice and tried both routes easy and difficult. Both routes have the same issue. Rebooting of my phone doesn't help either. Please get this fixed. It's T2 Class. I'll have to wait another week for this event to pop up again.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited March 2017
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    There is a bug when you reach the boss (Mixmaster) in T2 Demolition Spark Essence event. Once you reach the boss and click on him, you won't see your chosen bot or mixmaster. You can't select another bot of your choice to fight Hin either. When you click fight, it loads and then a pop up will say an unexpected error occurred. You can't click back and when you close the pop up. The screen remain black. You have to force quit your app and launch it again. Wasted stamina on this. I've quit the map twice and tried both routes easy and difficult. Both routes have the same issue. Rebooting of my phone doesn't help either. Please get this fixed. It's T2 Class. I'll have to wait another week for this event to pop up again.

All the T2 Class run on Sunday as well.
    No they do not frug they only run t1 Sunday for several weeks now
  • Hi! I just discovered a bug with Arcee's synergy. She get the attack buff from both Tantrum and Cyclonus but only get one armor synergy from the others (Ironhide, prowl, sideswipe, G1 Bee)

Peace :)