Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why i cannot use tactician Megatron well?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    omernuz wrote: »
    What's your tactics my friends when using Megatron? Using sp1 to fuse the debuff shorter or waiting sp2 to decrease the attack rating shorter?

I almost always start with armor break first. It’s quick and effective 99% of the time.

In some more rare long fight scenarios though, I might start with SP3 and fuse shock. Like if I’m fighting a nanojack that I can’t get below 75% for a while without shock.
  • Options
    omernuz wrote: »
    What's your tactics my friends when using Megatron? Using sp1 to fuse the debuff shorter or waiting sp2 to decrease the attack rating shorter?

I always pair Megatron with Shockwave and Starscream. Starscream's synergy allows me to Stun the opponent almost always after a Special Attack, so I fuse an Armour Debuff very easily. Next, I fuse a Power Rate Debuff( Shockwave's synergy ), as applying even 2-3 of them can create a Power Lock effect, and you can take the chance as its almost 50/50( every other combo). And that's about it. You now have a Bot that can apply:
    1) Stun
    2) Power Lock
    3) Armour Break
    4) Attack Down
    5) Permanent Shock
    6) Buff Steal

The Lieutenant Synergy makes Megatron a one-Bot army, who can very easily cripple opponents and benefit from them. This, by itself, can be your main team, and it leaves you with 2 slots for counters to any particular Bots you have trouble with.

TL;DR: Megatron is powerful alone, but invincible with allies.
  • Options
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    So any combo ending with a medium swipe to the right?
    MLLLM
    MLM
    Which is the best?

If youre running out of time, just MM will do.

Have you tried this before? Can you confirm that this works?