Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Warrior

2»

Comments

• Rocsolid wrote: »
    If bc gets a buff then he would be viable. Bc is what you like before you get good at the game because of the bleeds he gives when being hit. He is a base bot and nothing more. Once you figure your game out and push the limits of the game bc will will fall off of your radar. No offense, to each their own I guess. But he is the worst.

Think BC is worse than hound? Yes he’s a base bot for those bleeds, but you max deep wounds and make use of that nasty sp1 and sp3, he does good damage. I’m honestly not sure how they could buff him. Give him bleeds on melee? He’d be overpowered with one change. Make the bleeds last longer, maybe. He already bleeds on heavy and all his specials.

Never thought I’d defend a bay bot. But he doesn’t need a buff. Hound is way more in line for a buff. He needs a full rework. Good ideas for him, just difficult to use effectively and not enough damage output in comparison to any other warrior
  • Bonecrushers best Bleeds come from you being hit. That’s an inherently bad idea at most levels of play because you can’t afford to get hit over and over. And it’s what makes fighting him suck. You can play a perfect match against him and it won’t matter, you’ll still take damage.
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Bonecrushers best Bleeds come from you being hit. That’s an inherently bad idea at most levels of play because you can’t afford to get hit over and over. And it’s what makes fighting him suck. You can play a perfect match against him and it won’t matter, you’ll still take damage.

Now, when exploring easy, medium, and hard, bone crusher is so helpful. You don't even need to use auto-fight. Just use the cactus.