Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about changing profile pic in game!!!

what about giving us an option to change our profile pic in game, at least to choose among our 3 main bots that show in our profile!!!

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Vydious this needs to be added so Bee can remain my pic forever lol
  • Yes, this has already been requested multiple times in the past, and @Kabam Vydious said he would pass our request to the game team and try to help us out.
    Please try to add this feature in ASAP
  • What? You have a SG Optimus avatar?
  • I have a 4* optimus prime at rank 1 lvl 10
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Ronin7348 wrote: »
    I have a 4* optimus prime at rank 1 lvl 10

Is he your avatar?
  • This must be done, we need to be able to choose our avatars like we can here.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    Maybe even some exclusive avatars like...
    •Each Faction Insignia
    •Grimlock in robot mode.
    •Some bots in their alternate mode (Galvatron''s Canon form, a Seeker, Beast Modes, Blaster and Soundwave in Radio/Boombox/Cassette Player form, etc.)
    •Ravage, Laserbeak, Rewind, Steeljaw.
    •Artifacts like the Allspark, Matrix of Leadership, Golden Disk.
    •Megatron/Galvatron face; half of it being Megatron, other half being Galvatron to represent that they're the same character.
    •Tier 4 Basic Spark, so you can pretend to have one and not face the reality that you don't have enough.
  • Maybe even some exclusive avatars like...
    •Each Faction Insignia
    •Grimlock in robot mode.
    •Some bots in their alternate mode (Galvatron''s Canon form, a Seeker, Beast Modes, Blaster and Soundwave in Radio/Boombox/Cassette Player form, etc.)
    •Megatron/Galvatron face; half of it being Megatron, other half being Galvatron to represent that they're the same character.
    •Tier 4 Basic Spark, so you can pretend to have one and not face the reality that you don't have enough.

The last one...PLEASE
    •Each Faction Insignia
    •Grimlock in robot mode.
    You really hit me with that last one @ScarredArachnid333 . That actually hurt.
    •Each Faction Insignia
    •Grimlock in robot mode.

I have 4 tier 4 basic sparks and no one to even use them on yet

Still an awesome idea. I really don’t like how Grimlocks card art is his t-rex head. My biggest problem with the Dinobots in general is they all have really cool robot modes, but a lot of media keeps them in their dinosaur modes. Some other neat profile ideas...

Optimus Primes ion blaster and energon axe/Megatrons fusion cannon and energon flail in an ‘x’ pattern
    Each of the five Quintesson faces
    The image of a whole titan or maybe just it’s arm rising from the ground
  • Yes, this has already been requested multiple times in the past, and @Kabam Vydious said he would pass our request to the game team and try to help us out.

Not everything that gets passed on is going to show up, unfortunately. Buuuut I'll see what I can do about getting this brought up as a conversation again.

Not everything that gets passed on is going to show up, unfortunately. Buuuut I'll see what I can do about getting this brought up as a conversation again.

@Kabam Vydious Thank You!! 😁
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well... it’s not like Kabam has another game that lets you change your in-game profile pic...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Well... it’s not like Kabam has another game that lets you change your in-game profile pic...

Lol 😂, somehow MCOC got so many more hours of work than F2F, I guess it makes sense because it’s been around a lot longer