Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

AM difficulty ranking

2»

Comments

• Options
    小龙女 wrote: »
    If you pay close attention to his power bar, he only evades once at the beginning and another at the end. The rest are backsteps.

For real man...how could this be possible

He is a slippery bot. Since he hovers, his movements should be delayed a bit, but I guess this isn't real-life.
  • Options
    DonApis wrote: »
    omernuz wrote: »
    And a question to all 140. Can you do this difficulty without 5 star megatronus? Is he really needed?

Yes, you can do 140 without megatronus.

So good my friend without megatronus in all 18 players. Congrats.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    And a question to all 140. Can you do this difficulty without 5 star megatronus? Is he really needed?

I don't use Megatronus. I dislike his playstyle.

Many players don't.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Manthro wrote: »

Many players don't.

He would make 1.2 UM and 2.3 JF easy for you 😉
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    It is really good and enjoyable to read experience of lvl140 players. Please continue to share your experience. It isn't important now that you all play 140 and the 5th-10th alliances are far from you. :)

I'll keep sharing my experience at how difficult the perceived "weak and easy" bots are in AM, so long as you nubs keep posting threads about:

1) trading
    2) advice on how to defeat bots at AM difficulty under 50 (which is autofight)
    3) How OGP is always the best choice if he is present in a "which bot should I upgrade" poll
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    JKL wrote: »

Many players don't.

Yeah, I don't feel like running in circles for 15 minutes to do nothing other than launch a bunch of S3, which is precisely why I dislike him.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »

Many players don't.

Yeah, I don't feel like running in circles for 15 minutes to do nothing other than launch a bunch of S3, which is precisely why I dislike him.

This is ironic. As you like to say to other players, just don't know how to play with him then 😂