Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Updates

Hey @Kabam, the Raid store SERIOUSLY needs some updates, I mean come on...25 000 for 250 4* Bot Shards?! That's a lot for so little!

Comments

• Yeah! You can buy a tier 4 knight crystal that could give you BETTER rewards for only 110k. And for 40k, you could get 750 4 star shards frkm the tier 3!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Hey @Kabam, the Raid store SERIOUSLY needs some updates, I mean come on...25 000 for 250 4* Bot Shards?! That's a lot for so little!
    You’re not planning on buying those 4* shards, are you?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    You’re not planning on buying those 4* shards, are you?

No, I'm using it as an example. Some stuff in the store is too expensive for such little amount of that.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited September 2019
    Raid store as a whole needs to be revamped. You easily get 30k chips per raid. I do 2 raids to get all the T3B and T2A shards. Maybe 2 more for the daily rotational item. Don’t need the rest. Esp when it’s raid week, we get hundred thousands to millions of raid chips and nothing to spend it on. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Raid store as a whole needs to be revamped. You easily get 30k chips per raid. I do 2 raids to get all the T3B and T2A shards. Maybe 2 more for the daily rotational item. Don’t need the rest. Esp when it’s raid week, we get hundred thousands to millions of raid chips and nothing to spend it on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You still ask for more time-consuming aspects to be added to the game? For me it's a bless that I can ditch raids.
  • I’m asking for more items to be added to raid store that we actually need. *cough* T4B *cough*
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Rather than an update, it seems like a price rebalance is what is wanted?
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited September 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

A price rebalance is exactly what is needed! As well as an opportunity to release New Better Stuff. For example: 4* Signature Upgrades for 10 000 instead of 20 000. And New 5* Signature Upgrade should be 20 000.
  • At this point, just throw in some new rewards and add some current ones to the daily list. Gold and 2-4 star bot crystals should always be available but just for higher prices. Instead, offer awakening programs. Three 3 star programs for 50k, two 4 star programs for 150k, one 5 star program for 450k. I desperately need five star awakening programs but they’re almost impossible to get normally.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Actually no. I mean, I'm not against rebalancing prices, but what I really want is to be able to purchase t4b and t3a essence daily, like the lower tier stuff.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious You seeing this?! We want New things in the Raid Store + Price Rebalances!