26K chips, purchase poll!

꼬물이꼬물이 Posts: 36
edited September 20 in General Discussion
1hpux31a6tv8.jpg
03oakbwoq6fo.jpg

Huge thanks for everyone who answer my question before.

Now, I have a last favor to ask with this event...

I was going to purchase 5 star Galvatron and spend rest 6k chips for dupes or 4 star Galv,
But recently I pulled 4 star galv.

So, now I'm confused again.

My scout, tech is probably the strongest two for now. And warrior, Demo, tact follows up. Brawlers class is the weakest.

Now, my plan is to buy one 5 star and one 4 star, and some 3 stars to forge/dupe, right?

Options are,

1. 5 star OG prime, 4 star ???
2. 5 star Galvatron, 4 star ???
3. 5 star Tantrum, 4 star ???
4. 5 star ???, 4 star ???

Please recommend any bots for the ???.

If I choose 5 star other than Tantrum, probably the 4 star will be him.

I love playing with tantrum. I don't play him very well, so I just lock backstep and only use dash, combo, sidestep, block, sp 2 or 3. While taking some/lots of damages, he can fetch me a win from harder opponents without a big noise with his massive damages.

But I'm not sure if he is a good enough option for 5 star, to compete with the likes of OGP and Galv.

For Galv...Charge buff, spam strong range, combo when cpu is close, block, sp 2 or 3.

For Prime, it's just standard. Use everything whenever I can.

So...lead me to the brightest path!

26K chips, purchase poll! 26 votes

5 star OG Prime, 4 star ???
76%
Canuck33KillMasterCA13X2017DrShotgunIgoranThuleJmdStarscrems_ruleqBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_billygovolsPeasOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5KittenHijacker2531I_am_awesomePrimerprime5iBKFirebot 20 votes
5 star Galvatron, 4 star ???
11%
BeastdadcrooswijkTechnobot 3 votes
5 star Tantrum, 4 star ???
3%
Tsunami 1 vote
5 star ???, 4 star ???
7%
ManthroCrossides 2 votes
Tagged:

Comments

  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,990
    5 star OG Prime, 4 star ???
    Based on your top bots, Prime is your best choice. He has synergies with Prowl and Jazz, plus he's difficult to get any other time...rare catch.
    If you wanna go for sheer brute Force, Tantrum cannot be rivaled and doesn't really need the dup to be good, but you gotta know that ultra aggressive playstyle.
    Otherwise,Prime. 100%
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,733
    edited September 20
    5 star ???, 4 star ???
    This reminds me of contestants on The Price is Right, when they don't wanna blame themselves for guessing wrong, so they listen to the audience for every decision.

    Just pick the bot that will help you the most. It'll be ok.

    For once I'm actually leaning towards OGP, because I see a 5* Jazz in your bot pool, and a Prowl. They all have a great synergy together.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Based on your top bots, Prime is your best choice. He has synergies with Prowl and Jazz, plus he's difficult to get any other time...rare catch.
    If you wanna go for sheer brute Force, Tantrum cannot be rivaled and doesn't really need the dup to be good, but you gotta know that ultra aggressive playstyle.
    Otherwise,Prime. 100%

    Maybe I'll go for 5 star prime and 4 star Tantrum...Thanks!
  • Manthro wrote: »
    This reminds me of contestants on The Price is Right, when they don't wanna blame themselves for guessing wrong, so they listen to the audience for every decision.

    Just pick the bot that will help you the most. It'll be ok.

    For once I'm actually leaning towards OGP, because I see a 5* Jazz in your bot pool, and a Prowl. They all have a great synergy together.


    Thanks :)

    It seems like Prime is the way to go!
  • 5 star OG Prime, 4 star ???
    Excellent synergies with your best bots
  • Starscrems_ruleqStarscrems_ruleq Posts: 291
    edited September 20
    5 star OG Prime, 4 star ???
    Og all the way
  • Excellent synergies with your best bots

    Seems like synergy is the big point for the prime!

    For mission, it's perfect!

    But when I do raid, I choose 3 from each class, for class advantages. (warrior, tact, tech) (brawl, scout, demo)

    Maybe I should change my raid settings...?
    Thanks! :smile:
  • Og all the way

    Thank you! Prime gets the ticket :smiley:
  • 5 star OG Prime, 4 star ???
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    Excellent synergies with your best bots

    Seems like synergy is the big point for the prime!

    For mission, it's perfect!

    But when I do raid, I choose 3 from each class, for class advantages. (warrior, tact, tech) (brawl, scout, demo)

    Maybe I should change my raid settings...?
    Thanks! :smile:

    I wouldn't use 3 specific classes for raids...I'd use any bot I like...I often use 2 tacts and a demo or a tech a brawler and a scout...it's all down to who is good for raids
Sign In or Register to comment.