Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Another Generations 'Which Bot' Thread!

Ok, I've got the chips for another bot this week and here are my choices; either a brand new 5* Kickback or a dupe of my 5* unduped Arcee.

Kickback I have is 4* 5/50, lvl 93 sig, forge 28 and is my go to when I need a scout other than my Windblade. So I guess he's one of my second tier/team bots. Arcee is kind of similar, my second when I need a warrior other than my Bludgeon but i dont use her as much as an alternate as i do Kickback. And i may not use Kickback too much until i get him duped or unlock his sig with a program.

Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Ok, I've got the chips for another bot this week and here are my choices; either a brand new 5* Kickback or a dupe of my 5* unduped Arcee.

Kickback I have is 4* 5/50, lvl 93 sig, forge 28 and is my go to when I need a scout other than my Windblade. So I guess he's one of my second tier/team bots. Arcee is kind of similar, my second when I need a warrior other than my Bludgeon but i dont use her as much as an alternate as i do Kickback. And i may not use Kickback too much until i get him duped or unlock his sig with a program.

Any suggestions welcome!

Kickback. The era of 5* is here and has been for a quite awhile. Time to move on from that 4* KB and enjoy the 5* version. Plus, Arcee is just fine without her Sig.
  • Kickback is an epic bot...one of the best...I'm the only person who will tell you this (on the forums) because he's VERY underrated
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kickback is an epic bot...one of the best...I'm the only person who will tell you this (on the forums) because he's VERY underrated

Underrated as in being praised as a must-have Raider bot?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kickback is an epic bot...one of the best...I'm the only person who will tell you this (on the forums) because he's VERY underrated

He isn't just for raids...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited September 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

He's also for AM, guy is built for it.