Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Problem with prowl

I am at signature 50.

At 100%, u can get 40% power bar by backing just once.....

Is it good idea to keep raising his sig lvl? It feels to me the only reason to use prowl is for his special 1. And he is best bot in the game due to his special 1. Loosing it sounds like real bad. But if you play long enough you will probably end up with sig 100 anyway

Comments

• this might be useful, it shows the associated power gains with each sig level: https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Prowl#Signature_Ability
  • It depends on the play style. Some people prefer s100 and can avoid building to sp2 however they want. Some (me for example) prefer 40 or so to keep the power control loop going.
  • It depends on the play style. Some people prefer s100 and can avoid building to sp2 however they want. Some (me for example) prefer 40 or so to keep the power control loop going.

Hum....I see. Maybe I will raise him to 100
  • If you overshoot sp1, then you can save for sp3 and power lock.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    All three of Prowls specials are solid, it's hardly anything to complain about
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    I am at signature 50.

Is it good idea to keep raising his sig lvl? It feels to me the only reason to use prowl is for his special 1. And he is best bot in the game due to his special 1. Loosing it sounds like real bad. But if you play long enough you will probably end up with sig 100 anyway

Not bot, definitely not bot, but maybe scout? Prowl is a great scout, but not the greatest bot. Also his special 1 is not only what makes him strong, it is also his special 2.
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    I am at signature 50.

Not bot, definitely not bot, but maybe scout? Prowl is a great scout, but not the greatest bot. Also his special 1 is not only what makes him strong, it is also his special 2.

Mattering on play style this could be the best bot for him. Other then tronus all bots are fairly level.
    And dont forget about his sp3. That power lock is sweet. I cant imagine how easy it would be to spam sp3 at sig100 lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I preferred about sig 60ish. I left my 4* there because then his power gain is controllable and I would skip past sp1 if I didn't want to.