Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Another 20k Gen Chip poll

Since people are making their own threads asking which bot to buy, I guess I should make one myself.

So I currently have 2 bots in mind, which are Optimus Prime and Galvatron, and I’m somewhat leaning towards Galvatron as he’ll be a somewhat good replacement for 4* Megatronus in my AM team (which consist of Megatron, Shockwave and Tronus), but I’m also really looking forward to getting 5* Tronus through Generic Bot chips in the end of this year.

As for Optimus, while he certainly isn’t my favorite Tactician (far from Dinobot and Megatron), he still is a really great bot to have, and I just wanna complete my “exclusive bot” collection, currently only consisting of Tantrum :'(

So, my question is : Which bot should I buy with Generation bot chips? Should I buy Galvatron for AM, Optimus for spotlights and solo missions, or should I go for the third option, the Generation Bot Crystal, and let fate decide which bot I’ll get (hoping for a Windblade, OGP, Galvs or Bludgeon)

nbdiecd7gre0.png
no6h2hzp99r1.png
5rgpwbvv7zky.png
4vsbbecos008.png
Here’s my current roster for reference

Another 20k Gen Chip poll 22 votes

Optimus.
63%
JmdBlack_ThoughtJIMMY_SABBonesetterHUNUmairKhan05OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5harsha1997KittenTransformator79Decimus234iBKFirebotMegaStrikers 14 votes
Galvatron.
13%
Beastdadcreepshow5Iq2312 3 votes
RNGesus will decide which bot you’ll get (Sideswipe)
22%
KillMasterCAustin555555Tracked_SignalANCIENTNEMESIS1Bntyhntr3232_ 5 votes

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Optimus.
    OGP for solo mission use. I don’t think Galvy is great for AM. Like most that rely on ranged attacks, he’ll be at a huge disadvantage in room 1 (the toughest of all the rooms). Then he doesn’t excel again until room 3 really.
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    Galvatron.
    Because galvy can finish a fight with a few hits
    Edit: Also Shockwave, Galv, Megatron/Cyclonus is a awesome team
  • RNGesus will decide which bot you’ll get (Sideswipe)
    RNGesus: Prepare to forfeit your souls! DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!