Bots of october

Can we get some news about the bots of October. I heard g1 Megatron n grindor from some sources don't know true or false
«13

Comments

  • bishawa wrote: »
    Can we get some news about the bots of October. I heard g1 Megatron n grindor from some sources don't know true or false
    Mega has already been
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 488
    I’ve seen demo Megatron, Grindor and Hot Rod in the arena. I don’t know if the arena hint is accurate for October though.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 593
    I wonder. Hot rod becuase we may possibly get rodimus prime?
  • It is Demotron Hot Rod and Grindor
  • I thought Hide and Seek team was bad comedy.

    Demotron looks like a possibility.

    Did anyone see Ramjet in another team or was that an old hint?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,870
    If neither Wheeljack nor Scorponok shows up, we riot.
  • If neither Wheeljack nor Scorponok shows up, we riot.

    A lot of us just bought Wheeljack last week...
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 425
    I almost cried when I pulled a Tech awakening program from the random crystal to awaken WJ. Anyway the next month bots are not exciting at all
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,034
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I almost cried when I pulled a Tech awakening program from the random crystal to awaken WJ. Anyway the next month bots are not exciting at all

    Call my Jelly...I was praying for that tech awakening program for WJ.
    I'm happy with a green one I suppose, but need a brawler pretty bad too.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,709
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’ve seen demo Megatron, Grindor and Hot Rod in the arena. I don’t know if the arena hint is accurate for October though.

    I really sodding hope not
  • Scorponok really needs some love from Kabam. They even left him out of the Predacon Crystals in the store last week. Simply clawful.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 932
    Kitten wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’ve seen demo Megatron, Grindor and Hot Rod in the arena. I don’t know if the arena hint is accurate for October though.

    I really sodding hope not

    Think of it as a way to save 1 million chips for the following month.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’ve seen demo Megatron, Grindor and Hot Rod in the arena. I don’t know if the arena hint is accurate for October though.

    I really sodding hope not

    Think of it as a way to save 1 million chips for the following month.

    It's Kabam's way of saying "Take the month off. You've earned it."
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 877
    Simply give us scorponok for October and be done with it kabam

    We're not asking a lot 😅
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    I’ve seen demo Megatron, Grindor and Hot Rod in the arena. I don’t know if the arena hint is accurate for October though.

    I just bumped into this combination yesterday.

    On not repeating bots, I will take Grindor from that list.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 748
    Beastdad wrote: »

    Think of it as a way to save 1 million chips for the following month.

    It's Kabam's way of saying "Take the month off. You've earned it."

    Already been saving chips for 2 maybe 3 months? Currently have almost 5.8 million bot chips. I just want to know, when is Megatronus coming...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,034
    What bots are actually left in the pool that we haven't seen?
    Wheeljack
    Megatronus
    Grindor
    I know there's others but honestly I don't wanna try to figure it out
  • Ummm.... hot rod..... the exclusives..... the sharkticons? All I can think of.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,034
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Ummm.... hot rod..... the exclusives..... the sharkticons? All I can think of.

    I don't think the exclusives will be in that pool...it seems the group is getting smaller though.
  • Primal, bonecrusher, and tantrum. At least I think tantrum hasn’t been in yet?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,454
    Slayer wrote: »
    Simply give us scorponok for October and be done with it kabam

    We're not asking a lot 😅

    I need that full beast squad synergy!
  • iBKiBK Posts: 193
    edited September 25
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Primal, bonecrusher, and tantrum. At least I think tantrum hasn’t been in yet?
    Tantrum’s been, couple/few months ago, I don’t recall. I know he’s been though, and recently.

  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,034
    @JIMMY_SAB for the win again
  • XaosPrime wrote: »
    Simply clawful.
    3oy6qglpcm16.png

    Honestly one of the best Spotlight Missions simply because of the dialogue.

    5* Waspbot neeeeeedz 5* Clawbot!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,709
    Any info @Kabam Vydious? I want to buy cyclonus but would hold my chips if it's someone really cool for october
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,709
    Still waiting
  • Every month there is a bunch of new threads about next month's bots..


    1 day before the new spotlight begins, we usually get the info from the new bots... We always have time to decide to buy this month's bot or wait for the next pack. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.