Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raiding got an improvement.

2»

Comments

• Need to go back to raid picking opponents. All have been not available for revenge; cowards.

I am getting sick and tired of the damn raids. So sod off.

Is there a point to raid revenge? Do you get back the same medals you lost?

Opponent is not available. Hence I am pissed off and whoever suggested don't raid and won't be in raid pool, that is complete crap; does not work.

Have not been able to revenge 3 raiders so far and you won't be pissed?

You didn't answer my question. Does raid revenge allow you to get your lost medals back? Raid revenge has NEVER worked for me, so I don't see the draw of exacting revenge.

Honestly, with the new (original) raid selection format, you are better off selecting one of the 3 to raid. Taking a raid personally in this game is just silly. You think this is Coin Master or something? lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @lightningbaron you're only supposed to be raided once per hour. After you get raided you're taken out of the raid pool for a specified amount of time. That means if I'm raiding and do 3 raids at a time, all it takes is one raid on me and I'm taken out of the pool for the other 2 opponents and also however many I decide to raid using refills.
    I've been raided 9 times....just today. People are getting those achievements done.
    Besides, who cares if you can't revenge? It means nothing. You don't get anything back you lost. You actually get less than if you just raid a random base I believe.
  • @DrShotgun, thanks for the clarification on raid pool, I was thinking the "alleged" 48 hours explanation.

@Bi1b0Baggins, usually revenge yields a couple of more medals, but not always.
  • Raiding, ngl, is in my opinion the most annoying game mod. Why? IDK. lol. I just have never liked the prospect of raiding.
  • Raiding, ngl, is in my opinion the most annoying game mod. Why? IDK. lol. I just have never liked the prospect of raiding.

I get it and I don't get it, annoying is the word. Okay, the whole thing just set me off to raid everyone else.
  • Then work out your frustration by raiding a few bases. ;) I think my all-time high record is being raided 22 times in a 24 hour period.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Then work out your frustration by raiding a few bases. ;) I think my all-time high record is being raided 22 times in a 24 hour period.

That is less than the raid time of a max of 1 raid per hour! You got lucky!