Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adverts wont load iphone 11

2»

Comments

• Hey!

We were able to locate what may be causing this and plan to push a fix into a future update. Apologies for the wait on this, but thank you for the patience!

I've also not been able to load ads for a week (since switching to an iPhone 11), waited for update but has not helped. Missed 24 energon a day plus the additional exploration energon throughout. Based in London.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    still nothing changed with regard to this
  • Nope, I got a response along the lines of "we'll look into it but closing the ticket". Not sure if adverts are loading for anyone with new iPhone or if its just a particular combination of phone/software/region/etc.

I can't believe the advertisers would be too happy though....
    Counse wrote: »
    Nope, I got a response along the lines of "we'll look into it but closing the ticket". Not sure if adverts are loading for anyone with new iPhone or if its just a particular combination of phone/software/region/etc.

I can't believe the advertisers would be too happy though....

I'm in the same boat as you - UK, Iphone 11, updated ios etc. Kabam said they had identified the issue so I don't know what's taking so long. Literally missed out on hundreds of energon and energy
  • It's something we're looking into, but don't have a solid update on those still having issues with it.
    edited November 2019
    It's something we're looking into, but don't have a solid update on those still having issues with it.

Earlier in the thread you said you were able to locate what might be causing the issue and were pushing a fix for it.

I had already voiced concerns that other people were posting unrelated or different issues, so what exactly were you referring to earlier, my issue or the other issues, as they are definitely different.

I've lost out on probably close to 1k energon here. I log in every day and play religiously but this is really not good now.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    It's something we're looking into, but don't have a solid update on those still having issues with it.

Earlier in the thread you said you were able to locate what might be causing the issue and were pushing a fix for it.

I had already voiced concerns that other people were posting unrelated or different issues, so what exactly were you referring to earlier, my issue or the other issues, as they are definitely different.

I've lost out on probably close to 1k energon here. I log in every day and play religiously but this is really not good now.

If you read my message it says a "future update" in regards to YOUR posted problem. We're aware of other issues that may exist, but for the one you were speaking about we have a fix on the way. I apologize if there was any confusion in that, but there isn't a fix live at the moment.
    DaveJL wrote: »

If you read my message it says a "future update" in regards to YOUR posted problem. We're aware of other issues that may exist, but for the one you were speaking about we have a fix on the way. I apologize if there was any confusion in that, but there isn't a fix live at the moment.

Ok that's fine. Do you have an ETA on this fix please or is there a workaround we can do in the mean time that doesn't involve another device?

Ok that's fine. Do you have an ETA on this fix please or is there a workaround we can do in the mean time that doesn't involve another device?

Unfortunately, I don't have a work around for you. As for an ETA, we're looking at it being in 8.3 which should be out in the next two weeks if everything goes to plan.
    DaveJL wrote: »

Unfortunately, I don't have a work around for you. As for an ETA, we're looking at it being in 8.3 which should be out in the next two weeks if everything goes to plan.

great thanks

That when alliance wars come out?
    @""Kabam Vydious"
    I'm not sure if you guys pushed a fix for this, but as of today I have finally managed to load an ad.
    @Kabam Vydious sorry I didn't tag you right in the last post
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Ads are working again for me
  • Oh! Thank you for letting us know! We're still pushing our fix we have in place for later, but this is definitely good to know.