Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When is Wheeljack coming to the Store?

2»

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    When people say it's not fair to release Megatronus because it's not fair to the people who already have him..... that's just crazy talk.

They spent bot chips on him. Period.

Let him be available now for bot chips.

Yes. It was more difficult back then. That's why so many people don't have him now.

Yes. You probably did the RAID grind which was tough to earn the chips. You had the bots to accomplish those RAID wins. And as I recall, there was some shady empty bases back then too. Well, you had the benefit of using him for what the past year? I think you've gotten your reward. Time to balance the game for other players. 2c

What if they release the 5 star for 10m generic bot chips?
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    HZERO wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    As far as I remember WJ was not an exclusive one like tronous or OG bee. So my guess is that he will be in the store, soon. But again who knows what has been decided for this game considering the fact that it is going South!

Megatronus was never exclusive like Bee, Megatronus was avaialble for featured bot chips just like Wheeljack. Yes it was harder to grind for featured bot chips when Megatronus was released but he was regularly available.

This is how the bot came out initially, but since it is a bot that can break the balance of the game, I find it complicated to will be a month bot.

And if your wonder how you can break the balance of the game the answer is very simple, a 4 * Megatronus still performs to do AM at level 90. If many players had a Megatronus in 5 *, the increase the AM difficulty of the alliances doing, possibly causing some alliances to make the same amount in points, as a case happened in the past

Then you got no idea which bots alliances use for higher difficulties. Also no matter how unique a bot is, higher-level AM requires skills and not a bot with better abilities. Having tronous does not mean you will conquer the in-game challenges.. if it was so then many would have finished ROTK with ease and we would have seen different names every time when it comes to AM rankings.

🤨 I don't understand your logic.

First, as I said the 5 alliances that are in the first places at least half of its members use a Megatronus 5 *, others use beast team, much Prowl and Optimus MV, so you can check it.

Secondly I completely agree that for higher levels player skill is required, but I do not agree at all with what you say about bots. There are bots that are for the competitive (AM) others that are good for all other modes but for the competitive they do not work, and others that are more of fun and collection but that is already of tastes. For example, Tantrum is the brawler bot with the best damage (I think there have seen a video where it deals with 10 charges 53k of damage with special 3) is a very useful bot for assaults, spotlight, but in high-level AM it does not work. Becouse can't you reach his maximum performance, becouse you simply must to dodge, what causes you to lose the charges that are what brings him the most benefits.

So there I disagree, the player's skill is necesary, but it also deals with bots with good performance and skills that simplify the fights.

Third and last. Again with ROTK? in another publication I have something about that. I had already commented, ROTK is not difficult, is boring, only 2 fights were complicated, you can check my others post to go into more detail 😊.

I end by repeating in case it was not clear my point in my previous publications. "I am NOT against Megatronus 5 * being a prominent bot that can be bought with chips in the store." All this is because of the classification that @JIMNY_SAB gave him, he always makes good publications and if he put it as one of the bots that Kabam treasures, it is because he believes that they may not easily to give it to buy it, which was the same thing that I put in my first post: " Looks complicated Megatronus will be a month bot " although when they launched it in game it could be bought with chips
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    And I thought this thread was about when Wheeljack is coming to the store.

It was, then we experienced a shift in the plans. Now it’s a “when will tronus come” thread.
  • Let Kabam make Megatronus the Six Million Generic Chips Bot for Christmas 2025; plenty of time to save folks.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    And I thought this thread was about when Wheeljack is coming to the store.

It was, then we experienced a shift in the plans. Now it’s a “when will tronus come” thread.

His Relic of Obedience prevented the thread from being about Wheeljack.