Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Characters/Other Universes

I’m not sure if this will be seen or not, but I was wondering if there will be any other characters added from different shows or from other media. I know I’d like to see characters from the Unicron Trilogy or 2001 RID/Car Robots. Just for the sake of conversation I’d like to see people like Vector Prime, Tank Unicron, or Energon Scorponok for example.

Comments

• Options
    It has been suggested multiple times before, and won't be in this game for a long, long time. You get zero points for originality
  • Options
    And a 10/10 for lack of possibility.
  • Options
    It has been suggested multiple times before, and won't be in this game for a long, long time. You get zero points for originality
    I mean good thing I’m not trying to be original lmao. It was just a question I just started playing and wanted to see if other stuff would be added.
  • Options

Very constructive. Very constructive. Lmao
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    MrPoofey wrote: »

Again, just to add a little perspective. This is another of those topics that if you had searched the forum prior to posting, you would have found enough threads to weave an entire blanket.... to toss over this tired topic so no one has to see it. Again. It's just one of those things that has already been discussed ad nauseam, which is why you're getting these type of responses.. ;)
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »
    MrPoofey wrote: »

Again, just to add a little perspective. This is another of those topics that if you had searched the forum prior to posting, you would have found enough threads to weave an entire blanket.... to toss over this tired topic so no one has to see it. Again. It's just one of those things that has already been discussed ad nauseam, which is why you're getting these type of responses.. ;)

A perfect explanation.
  • Options
    I would really like to see bots from other universes too
    Hopefully Kabam will finally start to listen to our desires after years of asking
  • Options
    I would really like to see bots from other universes too
    Hopefully Kabam will finally start to listen to our desires after years of asking

They won't...there's no use sugarcoating it
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited October 2019
    The other game took in $12 million USD for the month of September.

Transformers took in $140k.

Want more new characters? Go play the other game. I hear the players over there saying that there's too many characters and too much content on a monthly basis and yet here we are trying to sustain ourselves upon the thin gruel of recycled bots and other "content" that Kabam is ladling into our little Dickensian wooden orphan bowls.

I've stopped complaining and am just gonna Slim Pickens it until the missile hits the ground and the game dies (which probably won't be long).

Hopefully they can do something with the game's engine though and apply it to a different IP. Sorry you're late to the party though; the punch bowl is over that way. Tell Gerald that Synthwave sent you (he might give you an extra ice cube or two).
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    The other game took in $12 million USD for the month of September.

Transformers took in $140k.

Want more new characters? Go play the other game. I hear the players over there saying that there's too many characters and too much content on a monthly basis and yet here we are trying to sustain ourselves upon the thin gruel of recycled bots and other "content" that Kabam is ladling into our little Dickensian wooden orphan bowls.

I've stopped complaining and am just gonna Slim Pickens it until the missile hits the ground and the game dies (which probably won't be long).

Hopefully they can do something with the game's engine though and apply it to a different IP. Sorry you're late to the party though; the punch bowl is over that way. Tell Gerald that Synthwave sent you (he might give you an extra ice cube or two).

You're right...this game was beautiful once...now it's just a weak dying cash-grab...
  • Options
    Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited October 2019
    If Kabam actually did some instead of ignoring this game could probably get 1 million$ within a few months of constant content they get what 2 characters a month and we get 0 this game was beautiful once Kabam could resurrect it if they chose i hope they do