Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

FREE 5 STAR

hey guys, just wanting to know if anyone else got a free five star crystal, and 27,000 tokens
i received them earlier this morning, got a 5 star starscream

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yes everyone received that.
  • alright.
    what did you guys get
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I got a dupe on Prowl thanks Kabam 😁
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I duped my wasp. D140 here i come!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I duped my Megatronus. Too bad he’s on the bench. Such a useless bot....anyone want him?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Duped Hot rod and now I regret using my Warrior program on him
  • Duped my kitty.
    8jxm99y0syt5.png
    So cute : 3
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Duped my Rhinox again and used the program on Grimlock.
    It's been a good day.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Duped my Starsceam ...again but hey it's free. Thanks Kabam!
  • Duped my Mixmaster...

As tragic as that is, I did use that Awakening Program on my 5-star Soundwave, which is VERY awesome
  • Blaster (first time I get so I'm happy)
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I duped my Megatronus. Too bad he’s on the bench. Such a useless bot....anyone want him?

:D nice... ....nice ;)
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Duped Soundwave unfortunately and obtained Arcee from my next 5*. I did awaken Prowl which I'm very happy for however.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    I received a duped 5* Brawler Prime (thank you, Kabam!) I got my first 5* Brawler Prime from a LOT of hard-won Generations Tokens. If I ever manage to get him in a 4*, I will max out the 4* then forge him in. I think a high forge, high sig, level 2 max 5* Brawler Prime out to kick any bots arse.

Currently I also have a maxed out 3* awakened Brawler Prime that is fast approaching a signature level of 70, with a forge level of 40. I often wonder what folks encountering him in the arenas think, because he kills even 5* bots, fighting on auto:
    8artc1gd8329.jpg

cfyxlzvsjg65.jpg

• should i use the awaken tool on starscream. as he is the only character i have at the moment
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    I received a duped 5* Brawler Prime (thank you, Kabam!) I got my first 5* Brawler Prime from a LOT of hard-won Generations Tokens. If I ever manage to get him in a 4*, I will max out the 4* then forge him in. I think a high forge, high sig, level 2 max 5* Brawler Prime out to kick any bots arse.

Currently I also have a maxed out 3* awakened Brawler Prime that is fast approaching a signature level of 70, with a forge level of 40. I often wonder what folks encountering him in the arenas think, because he kills even 5* bots, fighting on auto:
    8artc1gd8329.jpg

cfyxlzvsjg65.jpg

That's one hell of an upgrade right there!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    should i use the awaken tool on starscream. as he is the only character i have at the moment

No
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    should i use the awaken tool on starscream. as he is the only character i have at the moment

No

No!
  • I got a mirage dupe
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I duped my Starscream. Was looking for a new 5*, but OK.

Do not use your 5* Awakening on Screamer.

(Personal Note: as for the 5* Awakening I got, haven't used it yet, but am leaning towards using it on Shockwave. I would then have my 6 Strongest Bots all duped at R3/R4 5*, and all representing different classes.)
  • First time dupe on drift.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    Duped my Hot Rod, which is nice since he's now awake and is a monthly featured bot. The extra bot chips are always appreciated.... and the sigs, which have been happily added to those in my inventory, waiting for Scorpi to come around....

I'm saving my extra awaken program for now.

@E_N_D__G_A_M_E I would not use your awaken on Starscream - especially if he is your first and only 5* bot. Save it for later, when you build your roster a bit and get someone who really needs it.
  • I got a 5* Arcee, pretty amazing Bot!
  • I didn't open mine yet, they are adding tronus next month to the pool so I prefer to wait 2 weeks.

I AM KIDDING GUYS, CALM DOWN, JEEEEEEEEEZ.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I duped kickback again, that makes about 10+ 5* crystal dupes...
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

8artc1gd8329.jpg

cfyxlzvsjg65.jpg
    ... you got MV1 Prime through Generation Chips..?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    iBK wrote: »

8artc1gd8329.jpg

cfyxlzvsjg65.jpg
    ... you got MV1 Prime through Generation Chips..?

Maybe he's talking about the compensation that Kabam sent out for the Grindor objective bugs? Or maybe just a Freudian slip on the keyboard....
  • I got my Soundwave duped (finally!)! As for the awakening, I have three of them but I'm holding off. I got the feeling there's a bot somewhere on the horizon that I should save it for. Also have a 5* tech awakening, but the only tech I have left unawakened is Blaster. I don't really use him except for arenas, so I think I've got to hold on to it til a new tech bot comes around.
  • @iBK It was at the end, I saved up enough to get the 5* Generations Crystal (I think that is what it was called.) Pulled my MV1 5* Prime from that. At least I THINK I did... Doubting my recall now... It was either him or Jazz, but I am pretty sure it was him.

Assuming I also have this awakening program, or get one, should I wake up my 5* Jazz, Cheetor (level 2 maxed), Grimlock (level 2 maxed), Barricade, Prowl or Primal? For the one you suggest, why?

Thanks!