Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I hate this Bumblebee in monthly quest(hardest difficulty)need tips

I’ve done monthly quest on hardest difficulty at least the initial completion many times without much problems but my God this BB is pissin me off.

I’ve gotten him to 20% before then he evades like crazy and healed up.While desperately trying to hit him to counter some of the regen I’ll get hit and die in seconds from the bleeds.

What’s the best counter to him?

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’ve done monthly quest on hardest difficulty at least the initial completion many times without much problems but my God this BB is pissin me off.

I’ve gotten him to 20% before then he evades like crazy and healed up.While desperately trying to hit him to counter some of the regen I’ll get hit and die in seconds from the bleeds.

What’s the best counter to him?

Post a video and share what bots you are using. My initial thought is save a Purification bot like Grimlock for him or use a BW team. Me personally, I would use MV1 and turn those bleeds into heal. Obviously, try not get hit with his Melee which means you have to reduce your combos and not get greedy cuz he’ll evade and then you’ll be exposed.

Tronus and spamming Heavy is another basic method.
  • No Megatronus..I tried Grimlock(4*/R5)he doesn’t remove the bleeds fast enough also tried Primal(5*R3)beast synergy but same problem can’t remove bleeds fast enough.
  • Options
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I’ll second how much facing that bumblebee sucks. Sorry not much advice to give. Grimlock and Arcee work for me.
  • Tried to post options I have won’t post pics....bout to say F this stupid BB.I refuse to use energon
  • Peas wrote: »
    I’ll second how much facing that bumblebee sucks. Sorry not much advice to give. Grimlock and Arcee work for me.

Yeah he’s cheap AF
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    Try ranged fight.. If he evade ranged It's still not that bad than if evade your meelee.. You have a little time to dodge or shoot another projectile.

IH is the best against him, because his burn counters his healing, and have class advantage.

Or try duped Tantrum.. bleed is not affecting, stun in special 2, burn on special 1...

But because you mentioned that bleed is your biggest problem I think you get a lot of punch so maybe ranged fight is better for you (I used Ramjet by the way, Shockwave did well too)
  • Thanks
    Try ranged fight.. If he evade ranged It's still not that bad than if evade your meelee.. You have a little time to dodge or shoot another projectile.

IH is the best against him, because his burn counters his healing, and have class advantage.

Or try duped Tantrum.. bleed is not affecting, stun in special 2, burn on special 1...

But because you mentioned that bleed is your biggest problem I think you get a lot of punch so maybe ranged fight is better for you (I used Ramjet by the way, Shockwave did well too)

Thx a ally said to use tantrum but haven’t ranked him.IH was the one I got him down to 20% before but haven’t been able to get lucky again.Done everything else in monthly so just been restarting last level over and over.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Galvatron heavy spam did it for me, r3 5☆ should do the trick
  • The Beast Wars team: Optimus Primal, Scorponok, Cheetor (4* & 5 * Versions) + Megatronus completed the entirety of master spotlight for me.
  • The Beast Wars team: Optimus Primal, Scorponok, Cheetor (4* & 5 * Versions) + Megatronus completed the entirety of master spotlight for me.
    Yeah I have no problem with anything else but this BB it’s so stupid making me want to just quit the game.Its to much he should have heal or bleed with the addition of evades not both.
  • Galvatron did extremely well for me BPT.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Drift or Hot Rod, someone who will break his evade. Break the evade and break the chance of those cheap counterattacks.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Time to invest in Unfazed mastery.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    The Beast Wars team: Optimus Primal, Scorponok, Cheetor (4* & 5 * Versions) + Megatronus completed the entirety of master spotlight for me.
    Yeah I have no problem with anything else but this BB it’s so stupid making me want to just quit the game.Its to much he should have heal or bleed with the addition of evades not both.

It's not stupid. It's just a little bit of challange.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Jetfire makes it super easy. Block/stun, smack him a few times and feed him a shock-laced heavy. Retreat, and wait for the next attack to block. Repeat til he’s scrapped.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Jetfire makes it super easy. Block/stun, smack him a few times and feed him a shock-laced heavy. Retreat, and wait for the next attack to block. Repeat til he’s scrapped.

Like Lou says... you can’t dodge if you are stunned! And I know he’s an expert with his 5s r5 Jetfire.
  • Bring someone that can purify the bleeds, someone to prevent him from healing and from him evading
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    Run a beast team with wasp, and bee is easy. You get class advantage and you can purify.

If you can't beat him this way... I got nothing for ya.
  • You are supposed to pull the stinger out. :P Megatronus may be preferred here.
  • A range fight using ironhide has been working best for me