Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unlocking T3 Ore Crystals in Away Missions

Does anyone know how to unlock t3 ore crystals and 5* bot crystal shards in away missions? My top 3 bots are an r4 5* Bee, and w maxed 4* bots. I have over 1800 medals(until raid event starts, then it'll be less than 1500). I have an alliance friend who's top bots are a lot lower, all stats are lower, and is lower level, and he gets them. He thinks you have to max forge a 4* bot, but another friend did that and he hasnt gotten these away missions.
Tagged:

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    This is the 3rd time you asked this question. Please read the information in the thread when you asked before, instead of just starting more threads. The answer still hasn't changed. If you bothered to read the thread, you would know that we haven't been provided with a specific formula to reach t3.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/99435#Comment_99435
  • LegoMaster1997LegoMaster1997 Posts: 19
    edited October 2019
    Nightpath, I did read it and replied. Those answers didnt help. I'm new to forums, there's no need to slam me for asking a question. My whole alliance is trying to figure this out, and everyone's getting mixed results.
  • See if I can help here as mine switched over yesterday from tier 2 to tier 3. What was noticeable is I got to rank 53 although I’m not sure that’s it. I did finally take my 5 star galvatron to rank 3. I think it’s when I maxed him to end of rank 3. But that is my best 5 star bot my next best ones are maxed out 4 stars not maxed forged either
  • Why don't you show and compare your profile pictures showing your 3 best bots
    (As it was made clear that this was the key)
  • hufjz8ljzkwb.png
    Why don't you show and compare your profile pictures showing your 3 best bots
    (As it was made clear that this was the key)

• I'm going to rank up Bee on Tuesday. I'm hoping that will get it. But like I said, an alliance mate's bots are a lot lower than this and he gets the high missions.
  • LegoMaster from what I heard, you have to have your TOP 5 bots with RATING of 3,500 (NOT BUFFED) to be able to see t3 ore Crystal's and 5☆ shards.
  • I recently unlocked it, but we're struggling to figure out how.