Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Where to EXP Grind?

So I am nearing LVL 50 and all...and I want to get there fast but I also want to not waste my energy...where is the best place to EXP grind?

Comments

• Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2019
    Act 4, it requires 3 energy per step, but gives a good amount of exp
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Act 3, Chapter 4, Quest 4 - the game changer.
    it has prowl and a demo shark right at the beginning so you can use 3 energy, kill the bot and back out. Then keep repeating. that's more efficient for pure exp but you don't get the gold and ore like running a full quest.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Act 4, it requires 3 energy per step, but gives a good amount of exp

2 energy now, so it's even better. 33% more efficient.
  • Options
    I used to go with Act 3, 4.5 one step in terms of mission energy, one side was Drift and other side was Tech Sharkticon.
  • Options
    Ok...I shall try the act 3 trick...thanks
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Also, any relics that have an XP Boost should be placed on your base. The Covenant of Primus & Dark Energon Orb gives a 5% XP Boost each, for example. If you have the G1 Matrix of Leadership, that gives you a 15% XP Generation Boost. Those boosts add up.
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »
    Also, any relics that have an XP Boost should be placed on your base. The Covenant of Primus & Dark Energon Orb gives a 5% XP Boost each, for example. If you have the G1 Matrix of Leadership, that gives you a 15% XP Generation Boost. Those boosts add up.

Aye...thanks for reminding me...I put on my covenant of primus and dark energon orb
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Relics, XP boosts, and Story mode Act 3, Ch 5 — make one move, right Drift than restart mission. I haven’t compared the XP gain here to Act 4 at all though.

nsh8qadt2ndm.jpeg