Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Credit where it's due

I know it's kinda late, but I wanted to recognize the way the way the Grindor achievements were handled. Props to the decision and how it was resolved.
Also, the Halloween mission is awesome. Keep up the good work.
I've noticed I don't give enough positive to counter balance my negative and I could tell a change in tone by a recent interaction with a mod, so I figured that I wanted to compliment the things they have done because I don't want to make it seem like they're being taken for granted.
Hope to see more Fog type missions and stuff like the Halloween stuff.
Great stuff.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'd like to commend the new mission. It's a fun challenge without burns
  • Peace, love and flowers to you too @DrShotgun ;-)

(Joke aside, I like your positive mind, and share your views on these topics)
  • Hey! Thanks for this! It really does mean a lot to see feedback like this through everything. I'll make sure our team sees it too. :)<3
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey! Thanks for this! It really does mean a lot to see feedback like this through everything. I'll make sure our team sees it too. :)<3

I think I can also speak for everyone in saying the change to the daily energon ads is a nice change too.
    I'll HAPPILY watch ads for a small payment.
    Advertise away.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Hey! Thanks for this! It really does mean a lot to see feedback like this through everything. I'll make sure our team sees it too. :)<3

I think I can also speak for everyone in saying the change to the daily energon ads is a nice change too.
    I'll HAPPILY watch ads for a small payment.
    Advertise away.

Provided the ads remain available all the time, which isn't the case for many of us.