Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cant forge 5* OG Prime beyond 75/75 but others can?

I have a 5* OG Prime that is max forged to 75/75 but others in my alliance have him at 100/100. When I try to forge a 4* prime into it, the game says Congratulations This bot has reached its maximum forge level.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2019
    FamiGami wrote: »
    I have a 5* OG Prime that is max forged to 75/75 but others in my alliance have him at 100/100. When I try to forge a 4* prime into it, the game says Congratulations This bot has reached its maximum forge level.

What am I doing wrong?

You have to forge the same bot into him first (the bot level below). In your case, it would be the 4* OGP into the 5*. However, if you already made the mistake of fully forging him to 75/75 than you are stuck there.

Also, I hope your alliance mates are able to help answer this question. Seems odd if not.
  • FamiGami wrote: »

What am I doing wrong?

Can you show us in a video please? (Upload to youtube and copy the link to here)
    If you cannot be able to forge the 4 star version into the 5 star if It's already fully forged (75/75) it must be a very unpleasant problem..
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited October 2019
    You might need a 1* bot on your roster to fix the problem. Not sure if that’s the problem in this case but it fixed a bot forging issue for me in the past.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

What am I doing wrong?

Can you show us in a video please? (Upload to youtube and copy the link to here)
    If you cannot be able to forge the 4 star version into the 5 star if It's already fully forged (75/75) it must be a very unpleasant problem..

That’s been a known “issue” since the game started. Once you hit 75/75 your bot is capped.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

What am I doing wrong?

That’s been a known “issue” since the game started. Once you hit 75/75 your bot is capped.

Really? :O It sucks.. I always forge the lower rarity to the higher at the beggining so I didn't know this... :/
  • Problem solved! The 4* prime was being used on my base. Removed him and then I was able to forge.
    Problem solved! The 4* prime was being used on my base. Removed him and then I was able to forge.

Oof.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Problem solved! The 4* prime was being used on my base. Removed him and then I was able to forge.

Ahahahahahahahah

Sorry, that's kind of funny.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    On the bright side you actually solved a problem. Good job.

🤦‍♂️