Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Too much Energon...

Hi folks
I’m an average player, with 23 5* bots, two of them are rank5/5, going to get two more T4C in maybe 1 month.

I have now around 6000 Energon, and honestly I don’t know what to do with that - any good suggestion is welcome!

Comments

• Save 1500 more and wait for the next interesting offer (with T4B)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Today's Leadership offer.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    There's no such thing as too much energon. I only use mine on hard to get spark deals. Like t4b. Save it, wait and see if something good is offered for Black Friday.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Do harder AM levels and then you can use it on kits.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Use energon to refresh away missions. Keep refreshing till you get 5* shards. One alliance mate used about 3000 energon and got about 7-8 5* bots worth of shards. There’s nothing else to use energon on.
  • the best way to spend energons is to buy those exclusive masteries like unfazed, star seeker, etc. I mean all those 350 t2 mastery cores. It will definitely help you more. Buying deals should be secondary!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Use energon to refresh away missions. Keep refreshing till you get 5* shards. One alliance mate used about 3000 energon and got about 7-8 5* bots worth of shards. There’s nothing else to use energon on.

100% agree with this. Amazing how quickly you can grow your roster with this investment.
  • lol, Average players have 6000 energon?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    lol, Average players have 6000 energon?

Beastdad beat me to the punch. I was sitting at 6000 Energon at the Beginning of September. I'm down to 2600 now, but that's because I used my Energon to finally start beating Master Spotlight missions and beat the 5* Special Mission Challenges over the last two months. Oh, I'll get my levels back up soon, but yeah, an average player at 6000 Energon is totally plausible. I don't need to buy Crystals anymore... unless they had a special deal for Exclusive Mods coming soon...
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for the suggestions!
    I liked this more, and gave a first try... even if it took 200 Energon for 1400 shards O_o
    It’s a bit more expensive that I expect, I’ll try a couple it times more maybe I’ll be more lucky
  • the best way to spend energons is to buy those exclusive masteries like unfazed, star seeker, etc. I mean all those 350 t2 mastery cores. It will definitely help you more. Buying deals should be secondary!

Quoting myself

This!!!!!! Be smart! Don't spend on away missions. Invest in the masteries primarily and deals as the secondary option.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I agree on spending energon on masteries. Deep wounds and unfazed are two I’d recommend.

I would be happy with a 3000 energon for 10 T4B deal too :#:p

I used to have 15,000 energon at some point from farming. Then they had some T4C deal which brought me down to 4 digits. I spent under 2000 energon (around 1600 I think?) on Fog of War and got at least 1 of each colour T4C.

I also have 3 maxed forged R5 bots which is more than enough to play the game, whether D140 or master spotlight. There’s plenty of items in the 3-4 AS crystals you get daily that you can use for AM so you don’t need to use energon.

Honestly now there isn’t much use for energon anymore. So I am trigger happy on refreshing away missions and it makes me happy to do nothing and get 5* bot shards. 😆😆
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Buy crystals >:)
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I agree on spending energon on masteries. Deep wounds and unfazed are two I’d recommend.

I would be happy with a 3000 energon for 10 T4B deal too :#:p

I used to have 15,000 energon at some point from farming. Then they had some T4C deal which brought me down to 4 digits. I spent under 2000 energon (around 1600 I think?) on Fog of War and got at least 1 of each colour T4C.

I also have 3 maxed forged R5 bots which is more than enough to play the game, whether D140 or master spotlight. There’s plenty of items in the 3-4 AS crystals you get daily that you can use for AM so you don’t need to use energon.

Honestly now there isn’t much use for energon anymore. So I am trigger happy on refreshing away missions and it makes me happy to do nothing and get 5* bot shards. 😆😆

You have to remember you're sending this advice from a top 3 ally so your ability to get the t4 basics is much much greater than 95% of the community. the rest of the world has very little access to high level rewards aside from spotlights and the occasional special mission. in this scenario there is plenty of uses for energon like saving for those exclusive t4 deals.

Refreshing away missions can be useful but the only time I even consider doing it is when I get a list of 4 super low mission like 2300 gold. the 5* shards will come if you're diligent in checking in with away missions.

So overall recommendation to most players would be to save up until you hit that 6000 plus energon mark at the minimum. Then you will be ready for a deal to come out that can actually impact you're roster. If you're above that mark, sure go ahead and spend some on the odd away mission or interesting signature offer or something like that. But why blow your hard earned energon on things that won't help you in the big picture.

Masteries are a good investment tho, but have a good solid plan before investing.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So you chose the worst advice ;-(

5* are easy to get, and you will get these away missions anyway.
    Ranking up the 5*s (or the forge fodder) is harder.
    You should save your Oregon for rank up materials (the one you cannot get easily, specially T4B)

Oregon huh? Make sure you don’t die of dysentery.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Seems the away missions for 5* shards come back to back when they do and it is usually enough to finish a 5* crystal or put you really close
  • You could give it to me. Seriously, I could use the energon!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    First world problems lol. Seriously though, who complains about too much energon?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The T4B, and T4 Class bundles are definitely the way to go, they don’t show up too often, but when they do it’s an awesome pickup