Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Bug Not Fixed

AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was just playing arena and it counted my win as a loss I'm disappointed to see the bug is still in the game.6aiif8goohmz.png

Comments

• Yeah I still get that issue too bro
  • EzekilijahEzekilijah Posts: 13
    Yup. Despite the fact that I was told that we just had to hold out until a major content patch, and they would fix it. Despite that fact that the update said they fixed it, they still haven't. So they still have people losing out on resources, and they won't do anything to compensate for this but talk about how they have their schedules they have to stick to, and that they are working to get it resolved, but it might not be when we want it.

In other words, yeah, I just had the bug still happen, despite it being post V2.0. Same way it happened pre-V2.0
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    It's actually worse than before. Before the update I could get a winning streak of over 100 without seeing it. Now, I get this issue every 10 to 15 series.
  • A2lex67A2lex67 Posts: 18
    do something !!!!!!! that's not fair for the players , I always lost my first fight
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    What happens when you run into a Motomaster who is unstoppable the entire fight and the arena loss glitch? Yep, two days worth of streak flushed down the drain.iooo5nvzhw8g.png
    This bug is only on Apple ? Not Android ?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It seems to be tied to random phone setups I have never had it happen once that I recall since beta even tho it existed since beta been on iPhone 6s Plus and 7 plus
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    It happens very randomly. I had it a lot yesterday, around every 5 / 10 series and today I had none. Until I got two fights counted as lost, which ended my 110 victories streak...
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    fix fix fix
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    for the 3* arena its just annoying but for 4* arena it juat breaks my streaks argh.
    Please fix.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Fix it
    Fix fix fix please.. Samsung s7 edge