Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 ore

What do i need to achieve in the game to have t3 ore in away missions? I was getting them before but they switched to t2 ore

Comments

• I have not seen it revert.
  • I have not seen it revert.

Mine did. Somehow
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    blackgod69 wrote: »
    What do i need to achieve in the game to have t3 ore in away missions? I was getting them before but they switched to t2 ore

Maybe It's because you forged your high lvl/rank/forge 4 star into a 5 star and the overall bot rating (or top bot ratings) reduced.

That away crystal appears if your top bots rating is reaching a threshold, so maybe you forged in some high rating bots.
  • blackgod69 wrote: »

Maybe It's because you forged your high lvl/rank/forge 4 star into a 5 star and the overall bot rating (or top bot ratings) reduced.

That away crystal appears if your top bots rating is reaching a threshold, so maybe you forged in some high rating bots.
    I did, that explains